Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Have You Ever Wondered? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Wondered? (663 Views)

Eva Wondered This? / Have U Ever Wondered Abt D Events Dat Took Place On Ur Birthday? Check This Out / Have U Wondered What Imfao Or Lmfao Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wondered? by Sheikwonder(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Have you ever wondered:

-Why you can't sneeze without closing your eyes?
-Why with all the scientific advancements,there does not exist a machine that can pick beans?
-Why they use real lemons in making Morning Fresh but artificial flavors in making Limca?
-Why the inside of Superglue does not get stuck?
-Why when pepper enters your eyes,washing with water makes it worse but licking salt makes it stop?
-Why bitterleaf tastes sweet in the mouth moments after you chew it?
-Why when you tickle someone's ribs they laugh but when you try with yourself you can't?
-Why fortune tellers never win the lottery?
-Why you can't roll your right hand in a clockwise direction and your left hand in an anticlockwise direction all at the same time?
-Why you can't stand with your left foot and left shoulder touching a wall,then raise your right foot?
-Why with several billion stars the sky is always dark at night while the light of the Sun is sufficient for the day?
-What really happened to Solomon Grundy?
Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Those things don't even bother me,the only thing that bothers me and make me wonder is why no technology can download food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmm that's life we shouldn't know all things lets we start comparing ourselves with God.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odilafta:
Those things don't even bother me,the only thing that bothers me and make me wonder is why no technology can download food.
chaaaiiiiiiiijjj shocked
Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by zoeee(f): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin
Odilafta:
Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odilafta:
Lol......

E b like say u like food well well o
Re: Have You Ever Wondered? by jacabi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Blebleswag:

Lol......

E b like say u like food well well o
E b like say you see ma mind.

(1) (Reply)

. / October 20 [20/10] Birthday Celebrants / Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.