Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? (489 Views)

MTN Stops Free Night Call Services / Internet Services Getting Better As Airtel Again Introduced Unlimited Night Plan / Blackberry Internet Services Has Not Been Shut Down - Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? by tolu4you: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
if network provider call you to chose btw Call Services (Calling, sms) and internet services (surfing the net, chatting), which one will you choose?
for me, i dont even remember when i make a call. if u gave me your number and you are not on 2go, whatsapp, bbm. i dont think i will call you.
i prefer chatting, surfing the net(most especially nairaland) to calling.
Over to you my fellow nairalander
Re: Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
tolu4you:
if network provider call you to chose btw Call Services (Calling, sms) and internet services (surfing the net, chatting), which one will you choose?
for me, i dont even remember when i make a call. if u gave me your number and you are not on 2go, whatsapp, bbm. i dont think i will call you.
i prefer chatting, surfing the net(most especially nairaland) to calling.
Over to you my fellow nairalander
is that so ,So even if you mum changes number you ask her for pin instead of phone number
Re: Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? by Randerl: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
I prefer Data Services to Voice
Re: Call Services Or Internet Services, Which One You Prefer? by tolu4you: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
asuustrike1:

is that so ,So even if you mum changes number you ask her for pin instead of phone number
we always talk on whatsapp....... she's on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 / My Android Flash Light Is Not Working Anymore / My Huwai G610 Got Bricked...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.