Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! (1978 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by onila(f): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2014

Rather than the painful laser option, Nick found a way to cover Mariah's name. I guess he will not tattoo any woman's name on his body again. Why do people even tattoo their partner's name on their body?

After 6 years of marriage, Nick Cannon needed Jesus to save him. Instead of going for painful laser treatments, he decided to replace her name with a crucifixion (Jesus on the cross). I'm sure he would never tattoo any woman's name on his body again!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W21h-49lixo/VDODLwsoLZI/AAAAAAABMVk/AaDYr2FGhng/s1600/nick-cannon-tattoo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-p2LTvY_87Gc/VDOCebpbLaI/AAAAAAABMVc/T9YGv4vi0bE/s1600/nick-cannon-Mariah-tattoo-cover-up.jpg[/img]
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by onila(f): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by DrakeKendrick(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Looking forward on amber rose...maybe she go just cut the arm off grin grin
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by olu77(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
There is no assurance he won't change it to satan later

1 Like

Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by philantoxx(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jesus caught him anyways
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by Jeezbaby(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Of course he knows he need urgent deliverance and only daddy Jesus can rescue him
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by lepasharon(f): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
LOL ! getting a tattoo of a lover is the stupidest thing ever.
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by onila(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
lepasharon:
LOL ! getting a tattoo of a lover is the stupidest thing ever.
grin this girl some pple do fall in-love well well

but as for me, I have never reached that level of love, to go get a tattoo

hope one day I get to feel it, it must be exciting
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by londoner: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Well, she was his wife, so it's not that strange he had her name tatooed on him.
Great cover up though......talent.
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by enoqueen: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
what if he change to hindu, what happens then?
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
DrakeKendrick:
Looking forward on amber rose...maybe she go just cut the arm off grin grin
Lmao!
Re: Nick Found A Way To Cover Mariah's Name! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nick cannon looking hot. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Flaunts Her New Range Rover Evoque *pics* / Hairiest Babe Shows Cleavage: Prepare To Be SURPRISED / See The Big B00bs Girl That Offered To S3x 3 Policemen To Get Away From A Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.