Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans (544 Views)

Check Out The Outfit Of This Liverpool Fan / A Liverpool Fan Feels Enough Is Enough And Puts Raheem Sterling Up For Sale On / Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans by dafe303: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Betty Musker, who will be 104-year-old on October 24 will be very surprised when thousands of cards arrive for her on her birthday.
A campaign was launched on Facebook after Betty Musker told her carers that she didn't think she would receive many cards this year as most of her friends are dead. A Facebook page was created to encourage people send cards and was shared over 16,000 times as Betty's story went viral.

One of Betty's careers Lorraine Marshall told Liverpool Echo:
"I can't bear football, but she's Red mad. She watches every game, she even watched the whole World Cup. She's a lovely, lovely lady, and she loves her hometown of Liverpool. Betty has made cards all her life, and when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said 'just a nice card, I love cards', and that's how the seed was planted. She's completely with it, she knows everything that's going on. But she'll be very surprised when she gets all these cards on her birthday.'
Cute!
http://dayosports..com/2014/10/104-year-old-liverpool-fan-great-great.html#more
pls visit www.dayosports..com for various sports news and gossip

Re: 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans by Sparrow13: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
You will never walk alone MAMA

(1) (Reply)

The African Strikers Strike Hard In The English Premier League (videos) / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read! / Drogba: This Will Be My Final Season With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.