Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? (1174 Views)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / The Reality Of Restitution –when, How , Why……….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
The concept of De ja vu remains a mystery to many ..
It is a french word for experiencing something you think might have happened or occurred to you before. Many believe in this and many believe it does happen
.My question Is "Does any Religion support this concept of Deja vu, does it truly occur ,has it happened to you before
Share your experience with us ...
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmm! weird, if u ask me. Early this year when i travelled to jos, the place looked so familiar to me despite the fact that was my first time of going there.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
I didn't Know what that word means before reading this thread.

We'll it been happening to me since I were a kid, quite a many time. I'll be like "God, what is happening right now has actually happened somewhereon my dream". strange thing is I rarely remember beforehand.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=leocolin post=26953773]Hmmmmm! weird, if u ask me. Early this year when i travelled to jos, the place looked so familiar to me despite the fact that was my first time of going there. [/quote
My point exactly, not sure but I think it does exists..16th of last month made me believe DAT stuff
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
cannonnier:
I didn't Know what that word means before reading this thread.

We'll it been happening to me since I were a kid, quite a many time. I'll be like "God, what is happening right now has actually happened somewhereon my dream". strange thing is I rarely remember beforehand.

hmnnn
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by PastorOluT(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
U guys are receiving msg from God bt yet to realize, develop a relationship with Him n u will understand better what all that is all about.

Thank u can't deny the fact that its happening, so time to know more about it.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2014
PastorOluT:
U guys are receiving msg from God bt yet to realize, develop a relationship with Him n u will understand better what all that is all about.

Thank u can't deny the fact that its happening, so time to know more about it.
Yeah! I think you are right.

I'm looking forward to opening my ministry and buying fleet of cars, and maybe private-jets too. cool grin grin grin cool tongue
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
cannonnier:

I'm looking forward to opening my ministry and buying fleet of cars, and maybe private-jets too. cool grin grin grin cool tongue
lol ..Do u experience it very well..
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Iamsynord:

lol ..Do u experience it very well..

Yeah, almost every 2-3month.

Am bent on aquiring those luxuries, PastorOluT has rekindle my desire.

What do you think.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by PastorOluT(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2014
cannonnier:

Smile, u know what I am talking about, bt if u think u can joke with it, ride on.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, u know what I am talking about, bt if u think u can joke with it, ride on.

Good Lord! Who in his sense will joke with the Idea of acquiring a flet of Jets and cars?

I am serious.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by PastorOluT(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2014
cannonnier:

Good Lord! Who in his sense will joke with the Idea of acquiring a flet of Jets and cars?

I am serious.

Ride on, bt be ready for the consequences of ur jets n lavish lifestyle when u join the wagon.

Reminds me of a proverb, they don't tell a child not to grow big teeth in as much as he has the lip to cover it.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by adebayo201: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2014
cannonnier:

De Ja Vu tongue
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2014
de ja Vu
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
PastorOluT:

Ride on, bt be ready for the consequences of ur jets n lavish lifestyle when u join the wagon.

Reminds me of a proverb, they don't tell a child not to grow big teeth in as much as he has the lip to cover it.

I will learn from th mistake of other, I.e I won't wear Bling bling and I won't borrow my jet to anybody.
I will be heavy in the game. LOL.

The lord that created the mouth will provide it a way to eat. grin

Look at that eloquence now, I'm good for the job.

I will offer you a space in my ministry. Fixed rate no negotiations 30-70%.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by cannonnier(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2014
adebayo201:

De Ja Vu tongue

gringringrin
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by PastorOluT(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2014
cannonnier:

I will learn from th mistake of other, I.e I won't wear Bling bling and I won't borrow my jet to anybody.
I will be heavy in the game. LOL.

The lord that created the mouth will provide it a way to eat. grin

Look at that eloquence now, I'm good for the job.

I will offer you a space in my ministry. Fixed rate no negotiations 30-70%.

Smile, good one u will make a very good modern day pastor!
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by sirjohnson(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2014
If I were given 1 dollar each time I have had a de ja vu, I would be rich enough to top the forbes list of billionaires

Its is real and as clear as the biblical teke teke mene ufasin
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Odunharry(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
I experience it too...
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Odunharry post=26964519]I experience it too...[/quote
Can u share d Incidence or experience ??
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Odunharry:
I experience it too...
Kindly share your experience with us...
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by itstpia1: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2014
sirjohnson:
If I were given 1 dollar each time I have had a de ja vu, I would be rich enough to top the forbes list of billionaires

Its is real and as clear as the biblical teke teke mene ufasin

interesting.
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deja vu is as Real as Aids
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mods front page pls
Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Bishopskiss(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
It happens to me alot. At times i wonder if am goin back in time. There i sit at d exact position wit d same clothes n dis same guys works up to me n i already know wat he is goin to say cos ve seen that scene before. Some pastors call it a vision so i guess dats wat it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Fp tinz

(1) (Reply)

Lightening Strikes 23 Year Old Boy While Self Servicing In Bedroom / Astonishing Research On Hell By Scientists / Happy 52TH Birthday Prophet TB Joshua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.