Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Learn How Your Habit Leads You To Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How Your Habit Leads You To Success (445 Views)

"Getting A Degree Is A Much Surer Path To Success" - Bill Gates / Steps To Success In Your Career / IS There A Short Cut To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Your Habit Leads You To Success by cliqblogg: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2014

well for me my good habits led me to a greater opportunity to success,my life changed after i believed and worked towards this quotes.

if good things could happen to me because of my goodhabiti believe it can happen to you too.

The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might of the force ofhabitand must understand that practices are what create habits. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires.

J. Paul Getty
We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.

John Dryden
It’s just as easy to form thehabitof succeeding as it is to succumb to the habit of failure. Habits aren’t instincts; they’re acquired reactions. They don’t just happen; they are caused. Once you determine the original cause of a habit, it is within your power either to accept or reject it.

For the full post visit http://www.geeksvibe.com/learn-habit-leads-success/

(1) (Reply)

Design & Management Of CCTV Systems (5 Days) Training At Infrasafe Security / General / HI Folks, Please I Need Your Support To Win A Contest,please Assist Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.