Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! (1441 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / A Tastefully Finished One Bedroom Self Contained At Magodo Ph2 For N150k / A Room Self Contained At Surulere For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello

Work is taking me out of Lagos and I want to give out my one room self contain apartment to a lucky person. I paid for two years, but have only stayed for 8 months. I have also furnished the place a little, not excessively ooh.
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by eyeview: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
You missed out an important info- which part of Lagos is it located?
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
eyeview:
You missed out an important info- which part of Lagos is it located?

Surulere, the part near marina
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
dreamcometrue:

Surulere, the part near marina

Only 2 calls for this very nice offer. Wow! I expect to give about 50 calls!!@!
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
dreamcometrue:

Only 2 calls for this very nice offer. Wow! I expect to give about 50 calls!!@!

Someone called. Total estimate, 699k for house and what is contained in it. Should I give out the place? Who feels he/she can do better, even if it is by 1,000? Call me.
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Okay, I want to reach somewhere. Call me while I am on the way. grin

1 Like

Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by dreamcometrue: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
so far, 6 people have called. I need 40 more people!
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by meiloya: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2014
dreamcometrue:
so far, 6 people have called. I need 40 more people!

Rent takes up to 20% of some people's salaries. Imagine someone earning 100k and pays 20k as rent for a mini-flat per month. Na wah. But is having your own house always an advantage?
Re: Good Single Room Self Contained At The Centre Of Lagos, You Will Love It!! by Housematesnaija: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2016
!!!Do something different in 2016!!!!

Are you Looking for a room in a flat/bungalow/duplex? Have you got a spare room to rent in your flat, bungalow or duplex? Looking to save some cost and even earn more cash? Tired of agent issues/cost? HouseMatesNaija is here to bridge that gap...check our new platform out www.housematesnaija.com where you can advertise all for Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please also visit and like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/housematesnaija/?view_public_for=696290837174726)

https://www.instagram.com/housematesnaija/

(1) (Reply)

Orisun Estate At Ikorodu / Civil & Site Engineering, Special Works, And General Construction Solutions. / White Oak Courts N4m. C Of O. Very Dry. 6 Minutes From Dangote Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.