Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

2face And Wizkid Give Out Numerous Bottles Of Hennessy At #hennessyartistry2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Wizkid Give Out Numerous Bottles Of Hennessy At #hennessyartistry2014 (798 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face And Wizkid Give Out Numerous Bottles Of Hennessy At #hennessyartistry2014 by Goldrushnigeria(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hennessy Artistry 2014 headliners, 2Face Idibia and Wizkid made a debut live performance of “Dance Go”, the landmark collaboration between the two superstars.

Throughout the night, 2face and Wizkid kept giving out countless bottles of Hennessy XO and VSOP to fans who came out to party with them as they supported Lil Kesh and Yung Hennessy-2face-Wizkid-Tour-Club-Goldrushnews247.com-3901-2

2Face and Wizkid also went back to back on their individual hit tracks including Show Me The Money, For Instance, Ojuelagba, If to say, In My Bed, Catch the vibe, etc. They later closed their performance with this year’s Hennessy Artistry theme song, “Dance Go”. ‎

2Face said during the performance, “This is Wizkid’s first time at Club Rumors, Festac… Let’s show him how we do it in Festac!”

READ MORE :
http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2face-and-wizkid-give-out-numerous-bottles-of-hennessy-at-hennessyartistry2014-club-tour/

1 Share

Re: 2face And Wizkid Give Out Numerous Bottles Of Hennessy At #hennessyartistry2014 by okonja(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Them try

(1) (Reply)

Flavour & Former MBGN Anna Banner Are A Couple! [PHOTO] / My bosoms Brought Me To Limelight - Ronke Oshodi Oke / Ara,the Female Talking Drummer Calls Her Marriage Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.