Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Wedding Planner - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wedding Planner (479 Views)

Event Planner In Nigeria, for Wedding Planner ...Contact Gomok Event Homes / Wedding Planner,decorator,ushers Provider,caterer,cake,mc,makeup,printing.. / Meet The Youngest Wedding Planner Of 2010! Weddings At Its Finest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Planner by hotpot(f): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2008
Sapphire Events Management is a full service company that provides complete consulting services. Our service enable us to find the best Venue ,Music, Audio, Video and Sound, Bridal and Wedding outfits, Make over, Caterers, Rental Services, Cake Decorator, Venue Decorators, Photographer’s Mc’s, Limousine/Transportation anything else you may fancy.
We are passionate about sourcing the best service .We endeavour to keep our service miles to a minimum and support, we hire seating for hundreds of people order transportation for guest we also find venue that’s affordable ‘Scratch of the above’. Our consultants are experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of event planning experience. Sapphire Events is unique. We give our clients our undivided attention. We listen to their needs and work with them to create the event of their dreams. Our clients' wishes become our commands. So whether our client wants a Western, African or more traditional wedding, we can help. Further enquries please contact via sapphire.event@live.co.uk
Re: Wedding Planner by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2008
Hello Hotpot,

Nice concept you have got
I would like to know how I can become one of your vendors
I am into souveniors for events and corporate gifts and I live in Lagos.
I could send you my catalogs

Kind regards
Re: Wedding Planner by alldone(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2008
Good offer.
we can be what ever we want to be.
cheers
Re: Wedding Planner by hotpot(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Great thanks,Could you please email me your catalogs and your contact details. Here is my email address sapphire.events@live.co.uk.I look forward hearing from you soon.
Cheers
Re: Wedding Planner by hotpot(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
Just magnet, i need an urgent response from you ASAP.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

An An, Why Is Everybody On This Forum Promoting Information Marketing? / Research And Development / Travel To (j Bog)south Africa For $700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.