Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? (1031 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by hotwax: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have seen the two.
Half of yellow sun seems like a south African movie to me.
No genuine Naija connection.

October 1 is somehow original.

Whats your take on this?
Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
hotwax:
I have seen the two.
Half of yellow sun seems like a south African movie to me.
No genuine Naija connection.

October 1 is somehow original.

Whats your take on this?

pls share link where I can download them angry angry
Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
I haven't seen October 1st, but I saw Half of a Yellow Sun a few days ago and I almost wept from sheer boredom. I kept expecting them to start the ghen ghen part , only for me to start seeing the credit roll up. It was so not worth it abeg. Too much hype.
Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by sholay2011(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2014
Both were a bit captivating. ..I kind of give the edge to October 1 though.

And October 1 is the better movie!

1 Like

Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by hotwax: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Godmother:
I haven't seen October 1st, but I saw Half of a Yellow Sun a few days ago and I almost wept from sheer boredom. I kept expecting them to start the ghen ghen part , only for me to start seeing the credit roll up. It was so not worth it abeg. Too much hype.

Try October 1st...Its cool
Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by HenCq15: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: October 1 Versus Half Of A Yellow Sun...which Is More Captivating? by Dyoungstar: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Have you seen this movie trailer on YouTube?

It was produced by a nairalander and the story was one of the best stories on Nairaland literature section written also by Nairaland renowned writer Frank3.16 now Fran317.

You will be stunned at what you'll see.

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

Check it out and remember to leave a comment to encourage our own product

(1) (Reply)

‘the Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ Images; New Trailer Tomorrow / Did you Watch "Atom Ant" / Anthony Mackie Joins Joins The Marvel VS DC War By Dissing Man Of Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.