Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai (41301 Views)

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by freshblazine(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
I Can feel their pain sha....cost dem so much to buy a bentley and dey went to dubai and saw that the car had no value
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by ewizard1: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
grayht:
Story for our dear gods!

Nice Signature Quote & Perspective

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
lonelydora:

They do exactly what you said because they know people will always marvel at it. They do what attract people to Dubai. That is why you hear them say they have big cats as pet. It's not like it's everywhere but one in a million.
I have been to Dubai before,dude! Stop talking trash! That dusty overrated city.
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by prowlG: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by ewizard1: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
This is not good.

I posted this topic 2weeks ago. Yet it didn't make frontpage. Are the mods biased?

https://www.nairaland.com/1936210/photos-peter-okoyes-reaction-seeing

Mods?? Some of them are Sh!theads!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
That is Bentley Continental GT and a million dollar can buy 5 of that kind. That is a cheap car,dude!
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Sepp360(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
This is not good.

I posted this topic 2weeks ago. Yet it didn't make frontpage. Are the mods biased?

Bias is a nice adjective to express what i think you mean, but it's not the nicest....

Such is life; most times it's not all about who "first come; but who comes first"... U aint the only victim shaa. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by SailorXY: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
so what?
he should drive his own & allow another man na. even if them wan use am carry dutty, is it his money undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by biggmusty(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
This is not good.

which soup u use baff dat day? ST-soup?
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
all4naija:

I have been to Dubai before,dude! Stop talking trash! That dusty overrated city.
And me, I never stay for dubai? Visiting is different from staying, my brother man.

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by eunisam: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
englishmart:
This is not good.

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by ewizard1: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
all4naija:

***QUESTION 1***
Fill in the space available!
The Red Bold phrase, when compared to Nigeria? .............................................................................

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by watchindelta(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Really?. Check this out http://
www.nairaland.com/1939612/done-ike-uche-
keshi-blasts#26979339
I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by lonelydora: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
all4naija:

We are in the same page. They buy just one or two of those police cars for higher officers to flaunt around because they know tourists will marvel at it. They do few things for tourists to see and not that they can do it everywhere. All the same it's a fine city and not as you described as rusty.
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by watchindelta(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=eunisam post=26981108][/quote]I hate naira land because of this. All the admin are rare smh.
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
You must be kidding me....thank God I never had interest for the car before
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
CoolHunk:

So ovaries enlarge when stimulated?
Bro. Sorry but you're wrong. The pupils: that's the right answer.
you are arguing with a senior resident?
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Alaroro(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
[url=http://koboheights.page.tl/%23BrainExplosion.htm]#BrainExplosion[/url]

sad @peter my guy no mind them jo na why I bought an aston martin instead

Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Brianino(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
NwaNimo1:
and so what . . . .

Most of the mercedes in naija were once german taxi's.
baba,how cn u mention mercedes and bentley in d same sentence? In diz jet age...if dm dash u bentley nw..shei u go use am do taxi ni? ITK..lobbish sori rubbish..#NO OFFENCE INTENDED...
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by chronique(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
The harsh truth and reality,is that the one being used as taxi,is more expensive than Peter's own.
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2014
biggmusty:
which soup u use baff dat day? ST-soup?
what is st soap?
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2014
ewizard1:

Nice Signature Quote & Perspective
Thanks bro
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by tswagg007(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Austindark:
Ur Limit Is Another Man's Starting Point. Use God 2 Boast And Nt Material Thingz...Coz All Is Vanity Upon Vanity!
when u don't ave 1,all is vanity,go and tell ur pastors that are flying with private jet up n down
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by hilariousdammie(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2014
rhozay96:
Lol,God will surely find tym to purnish those arabs!
but why na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by SailorXY: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
tswagg007:
when u don't ave 1,all is vanity,go and tell ur pastors that are flying with private jet up n down
do u know the definition of vanity?
having one or ten doesn't affect that post you quoted
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by lozairio(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Go to the autos section and see the world most expensive police cars
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by roufy235(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmm
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by dbilliondollar: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thats to show you vanity of materialism
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by elspycey(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
rhozay96:
Lol,God will surely find tym to purnish those arabs!

Choi! Why evuls?
Re: Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai by kidX: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
I like the police car better sef

Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner / Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo