Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Poverty Is By Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poverty Is By Choice (527 Views)

# Wintech Series: Better Things Are Gotten By Choice By Baratuaipre Emmanuel / Is It Poverty Or Lack Of Studying Hard Is This Person's Problem?(photo Included) / Children Of The Poor Can Rub Shoulders With The Children Of The Rich By Choice: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is By Choice by 555info: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
" As youth, my perception of poverty was limited to lack of money or material possession. However, as i grew older and from my day to experience, I began to realise that poverty goes beyond lack of money or materials possessions.

I began to see another kind of poverty that has more grievous consequences on individual life and society at large.....in this book, you are going to understand beyond common opinion what poverty really is and why you should detest it"

By Dr Jerry Ariomovuohoma

visit: www.povertyisbychoice.com to download the eBook

(1) (Reply)

YABATECH Acceptance Fee/registration Procedures / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest.... / AAUA Graduates 6, 341, 26 Bag First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.