Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Any Business Idea Startup With N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business Idea Startup With N1m (581 Views)

What Biz Can I Startup With 60k / Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? / Starting A Business In Lagos With N1m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Idea Startup With N1m by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello y'all,

Anyone with biz startup idea with N1m ?
Re: Any Business Idea Startup With N1m by enozy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
yeah I have ideas, if u are interested mail me @ chnemepureheart@gmail. .com
Re: Any Business Idea Startup With N1m by kevinalbright(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2014
You can invest in music business. You know we have a very lucrative entertainment industry. All you need is a music company/record label that has a great track record in terms of financial dealings, clearly stated by the bank to show investment safety, quality and strength. With 1m you can you get a great investment deal with a major rec label. Mail me Telemakevin@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Any Business Idea Startup With N1m by uchdollar111: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
I"m working on a unique business idea, you will definitely want to be part of it. Email me uchdollar(at)gmail.com call or whatsapp me 08101309222 lemme share you details, so that we'll work from there.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Go About Starting up An Advert Agency? / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador / .i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.