Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... (915 Views)

Does Anyone Ride A Bicycle To Work Out Of Choice In Nigeria? / Make Stress Less, Smart And Cool Money Online While You Are In Your Office, / Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... by basamta: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Do you live around Agege, Abule-Egba or Sango Axis of Lagos?

Do you work around Lagos Island, Ikoyi or Victoria Island in Lagos?

Do you want a free ride to and from work everyday?

All I need is someone to do the journey with me every day, and all you need to do is to send a mail to basamta@yahoo.com and lets have some chat.

Awaiting your mails...

Cheers

Basamta!
Re: Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
basamta:
Do you live around Agege, Abule-Egba or Sango Axis of Lagos?

Do you work around Lagos Island, Ikoyi or Victoria Island in Lagos?

Do you want a free ride to and from work everyday?

All I need is someone to do the journey with me every day, and all you need to do is to send a mail to basamta@yahoo.com and lets have some chat.

Awaiting your mails...

Cheers

Basamta!
blood money tinz tongue
Re: Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... by basamta: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
@sexyseun, I didn't want to reply you, but I couldn't resist. That wasn't a particularly funny response. I work on the Island, and drive there everyday, but its crazy driving to and fro so I really want someone who can do the drive back while I drive to. Simply put, I want a driver whose daily trip is like mine. He doesn't mind being driven or driving someone else. I hope that's not too difficult for your mind to phantom now? She? Now, enjoy your evening
Re: Free Ride To Your Office In Lagos EVERYDAY... by dyrocha: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
basamta:
@sexyseun, I didn't want to reply you, but I couldn't resist. That wasn't a particularly funny response. I work on the Island, and drive there everyday, but its crazy driving to and fro so I really want someone who can do the drive back while I drive to. Simply put, I want a driver whose daily trip is like mine. He doesn't mind being driven or driving someone else. I hope that's not too difficult for your mind to phantom now? She? Now, enjoy your evening

A very good idea. i hope you have gotten

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Become Irreplaceable At Work / Kitchen Assistants And Cleaners Needed Urgently At Ikeja / The Best Way To Answer "What's Your Biggest Weakness?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.