Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72481 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Odunharry:
sleep well dear...

Such a shocking loss. I just wonder how you people, her friends, manage it seeing I can barely take my heart off her.

Too bad.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Such a shocking loss. I just wonder how you people, her friends, manage it seeing I can barely take my heart off her.

Too bad.
a big shock to us all...

I will miss her so much..Cant forget her,she is just lively and funny..it hurts me daily..

we were really close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hard to believe she is gone..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Odunharry:

a big shock to us all...

I will miss her so much..Cant forget her,she is just lively and funny..it hurts me daily..

we were really close

I can see you two were very close. These sad moments occasionally occur. That's the bitter truth. You and your friends here are very empathic and sacrificial.

For the past couple of days, I've been kind of depressed and burdened by such an unfortunate, painful loss.

I know it hurts DAILY. But we have to gradually let go.

Only time heals wounds.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Odunharry post=35189006]Hard to believe she is gone..[/quote
I know how painful it is. I've experienced it in the past.

It all first seems like a movie, then it eventually blossoms into the hard reality that she's gone to be with the Lord.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
ya..she told me to expect it..
she really went thru alot..

heavy heart
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
190 viewing
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 190: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sleep on my dear friend
you were extra special and may THE Good lord continously bless you, I believe you are in better hands now and this news came as a big shock to me'
am glad to have known u as a friend outside this forum and how positive and full of life you were, earth has lost an angel and the heavens has gained one may GOd continue to bless you because im sure you are right in his arms now

sleep on candy!
God bless x

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 190: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Odunharry:
190 viewing

Hi odun, can u please drop me a message on here 190innairaland2012@gmail.com
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by elantraceey(f): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
May her soul rest in peace cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
190:

Hi odun, can u please drop me a message on here 190innairaland2012@gmail.com
check ur mail.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Gladmama(f): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Someone help, my mum's own is advanced, the breast is with injuries and completely eaten.... Although, she was to undergo surgery to remove the breast, but she declined.

Please. I do not want to lose my Mum to cancer.

How is your mum?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Gladmama(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah... help with aim of exploiting people... dude, you are likely same person with different handle. Go fvck yourself. Hemp Oil does help cancer patience.
This is no matter of exploiting people, it is true and a know fact in the developed world. It is sad that the developing world always falls short of information and technology. Diet goes a long way with our health. In preventive or alternative medicine diet is the main therapy coupled with healing herbs. This is my discipline, I am a trained Phytotherapist with a vast knowledge of illnesses and herbs. Basically Phytotherapy is the practice of using herbs to support the body preventing or eradicating unwellness. I am very touched by this thread and will be starting a thread on Wellness and preventive medicine. This is nothing like you are used to. it is utilising herbs to assist the body to heal it self.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 2:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Gladmama:

This is no matter of exploiting people, it is true and a know fact in the developed world. It is sad that the developing world always falls short of information and technology. Diet goes a long way with our health. In preventive or alternative medicine diet is the main therapy coupled with healing herbs. This is my discipline, I am a trained Phytotherapist with a vast knowledge of illnesses and herbs. Basically Phytotherapy is the practice of using herbs to support the body preventing or eradicating unwellness. I am very touched by this thread and will be starting a thread on Wellness and preventive medicine. This is nothing like you are used to. it is utilising herbs to assist the body to heal it self.

Who be this one

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Odunharry:
ya..she told me to expect it.. she really went thru alot..
heavy heart
She told u to expect it?? Oh my!!!! Honestly, its still so hard to believe
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Zikkie:

She told u to expect it?? Oh my!!!! Honestly, its still so hard to believe
if you on whatsapp message
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow! Shocking! RIP beautiful one!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What happened to candygosh?
gone gone to rest..
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Odunharry:

gone gone to rest..
Smh na wao angry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh na wao angry
na so we see am o..she fought real hard. she knew it will come soon

she was too nice n optimistic too.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
So sad.

May God comfort her loved ones.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chaiiii... RIP gal... May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.... So sad indeed
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
The angels and heaven celebrate ur birthday with you today..Continue to Rest in peace Candygosh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2015
In a sky, In a sky full of stars
I think I see you

'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view

Happy Posthumous Birthday... Sleep On Dear

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Chaiiiii! Happy birthday girlfriend.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Todayv10th july , angels and heaven celebrate ur birthday with you today..Continue to Rest in peace Candygosh

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by 190theclown: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
RIP Sweet candy! cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Love and light, dear candygosh (Tosin), you are finally free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time (no job, no money, no fuel, harsh weather, no water, etc.) are not worthy to be compared with the glory, love and grace which your heavenly father has bestowed upon you my dear friend, Candygosh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
6months ago you were still breathing.. continue to RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:59am On Dec 27, 2015
.....so I was just surfing on Nairaland as usual, stumbled on Odunharry's post then his Pm shocked

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!! I have not been able to get over this shock !!!! Nifemii!!!!! Nifemiii!!!! So you are gone Ahhhhhhhh.....life oh life!!!! Vanity upon vanity!!!!
I remember long ago how you sent me a mail to pass on some very important information to me and from there we became really close friends. You were such a sweetheart, a darling, a sister, a best friend and just about everything!!! Within few months we became extremely close like we have been friends from childhood! Things happened and our friendship fell apart! I wished we were able to keep that friendship strong but circumstances came in between us. All these while, I thought you were alive and probably serving somewhere in Nigeria! Had no idea you went through all these before your demise.

I believe you are in a perfect place right now, where nothing can hurt or harm you anymore.
Rest in peace Nifemi, you are greatly missed!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
.....so I was just surfing on Nairaland as usual, stumbled on Odunharry's post then his Pm shocked

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!! I have not been able to get over this shock !!!! Nifemii!!!!! Nifemiii!!!! So you are gone Ahhhhhhhh.....life oh life!!!! Vanity upon vanity!!!!
I remember long ago how you sent me a mail to pass on some very important information to me and from there we became really close friends. You were such a sweetheart, a darling, a sister, a best friend and just about everything!!! Within few months we became extremely close like we have been friends from childhood! Things happened and our friendship fell apart! I wished we were able to keep that friendship strong but circumstances came in between us. All these while, I thought you were alive and probably serving somewhere in Nigeria! Had no idea you went through all these before your demise.

I believe you are in a perfect place right now, where nothing can hurt or harm you anymore.
Rest in peace Nifemi, you are greatly missed!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.