Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (178116 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by AwesomeRims(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Technical guys, what's d level? Any news?

Heard that some technical guys also got rejects. Please can someone confirm?

For shell to have kept our applications for this long, I believe something good will come out if it in d end.

Still very much hopeful for......... @shell.com

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomeRims:

For shell to have kept our applications for this long, I believe something good will come out if it in d end.

Technical, I dey here oo. #I am still optimistic too. cheesy
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

Technical, I dey here oo. #I am still optimistic too. cheesy
Be loyal
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Commercial here.. Still under review
AwesomeRims:

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Be loyal

cheesy. I am loyal...
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

cheesy. I am loyal...
Yinmu
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Yinmu

cheesy. It's the facto. I am just eager to use my knowledge and skills to benefit my employer (shell) and Nigeria.

#Peace.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

cheesy. It's the facto. I am just eager to use my knowledge and skills to benefit my employer (shell) and Nigeria.

#Peace.

Again I say, Be loyal
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Again I say, Be loyal

Dont mistake "loyalty" for ENTHUSIASM!! He is enthusiastically ready.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
agentsK:

Dont mistake "loyalty" for ENTHUSIASM!! He is enthusiastically ready.
Bro, d guy I quoted knows what I meant by loyalty
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Bro, d guy I quoted knows what I meant by loyalty

I don't knw wah u meant.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

I don't knw wah u meant.
Be honest, be loyal
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Shinelle(f): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2015
please I just concluded my application for the 2015 recruitment yesterday... if there are any tips to acing the tests and interviews that you whom have gone before me can provide, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2015
How did u do that? Dint know shell has started recruiting again, when I'm still on application under review.
Shinelle:
please I just concluded my application for the 2015 recruitment yesterday... if there are any tips to acing the tests and interviews that you whom have gone before me can provide, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Shinelle(f): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2015
yungreezy:
How did u do that? Dint know shell has started recruiting again, when I'm still on application under review.

A friend of mine told me yesterday evening , I had been checking their website but somehow I missed it till she told me they had an opening for nigeria. it's to end today.. (I think). kindly Check again
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kaboninc(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Shinelle:

A friend of mine told me yesterday evening , I had been checking their website but somehow I missed it till she told me they had an opening for nigeria. it's to end today.. (I think). kindly Check again

I tried applying but was wasn't successful. Its a great place to be and I look forward someday to work with Shell! The search for the best, crave for the best and keep the best!

As for the test, I think they use Plum Cubiks for their assessment. Two tests: Behavioral and Numerical Analysis. The Behavioral (which I think is assessed by SHL or the company itself)) usually takes about 30 minutes and the Numerical is 18 minutes. I don't know if they've changed the format because this was the same format that was used in 2014.

So good luck! smiley smiley

Modified!

Shenelle, the company administering Shell's assessment is Cubiks, not Plum

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sawyer89: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2015
I tried to apply but wasn't successful. It seems the opening is only for first class applicants.

Has anybody with 2:1 successfully apply?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
sawyer89:
I tried to apply but wasn't successful. It seems the opening is only for first class applicants.

Shell has always had a softspot for first class sha..from my observation ,but they take 2.1 too, at least dy took in the last recruitment, except dy just raised the bar now..
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by sawyer89: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2015
cc150615:

Shell has always had a softspot for first class sha..from my observation ,but they take 2.1 too, at least dy took in the last recruitment, except dy just raised the bar now..

it seems the bar has been raised. Good luck to successful applicants.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Shinelle(f): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
kaboninc:

I tried applying but was wasn't successful. Its a great place to be and I look forward someday to work with Shell! The search for the best, crave for the best and keep the best!

As for the test, I think they use Plum for their assessment. Two tests: Behavioral and Numerical Analysis. The Behavioral (which I think is assessed by SHL or the company itself)) usually takes about 30 minutes and the Numerical is 18 minutes. I don't know if they've changed the format because this was the same format that was used in 2014.

So good luck! smiley smiley

Thanks for taking out time to respond .

will do some practice tests before I take the actual test

would equally keep y'all posted on the outcome. Thanks again!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Shinelle:

Hello....You are sure it went successfully? What grade did you finish with?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kaboninc(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Shinelle:

You're welcome!
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
SHELL IS ACTUALLY CRAZY...SO THEY ARE NOW STREAMLINING THEIR RECRUITMENT TO FIRST CLASS GRADUATES ALONE...WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY...I NEED TO RELAY THIS MADNESS TO THE IYC PRESIDENT AND RELEVANT NIGER DELTA LEADERS...WHAT RUBBISH..SO ITS NOT ENOUGH THAT THEY CARRY OUT SHADY RECRUITMENT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS NOW ITS DOWN TO FIRST CLASS GRADUATES ALONE... angry angry angry angry
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Shinelle:

HOW DID YOU APPLY...I APPLIED AND WAS REJECTED...
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
sawyer89:

I THINK ITS FIRST CLASS ONLY..THIS IS NOT FUNNY...
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by jazinogold(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2015
sawyer89:

bros you are right! I was crestfallen after filling and submitted the application only to see on my screen that my application was not successful! seems its only,meant for 1st class candidates now!
so sad
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kombo(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2015
I learnt 2:2 applications are going tru too, only 2:1 has issues
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by nameo: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
sawyer89:

W
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by flossy007: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Searching for the link. Cant find it. Seems its closed already sad
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by hotboss: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
flossy007:
Searching for the link. Cant find it. Seems its closed already sad

i started my own application this morning and saved as draft because my ba3 was almost down,,when i got to the office i tried to continue. only to find out that the opening has been removed. and the removal date stated on the job details was 6th NOV.. i just tire

there is something i want to ask too can i apply for Gabon
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Val24x(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please good people upload the link let us try too.... at least that's worth something
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Val24x(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can one apply for any other country, there seem to be no opening in Nigeria, what are the limitations for applying for other countries....

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.