Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! (936 Views)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / The Day I Almost Met Don Jazzy And His Crew / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! by modnd3(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Three years ago, when I decided to Start UNCLE NAIRA: http://unclenaira.com/, a friend of mine advised me to use blogger () which I did.

So I went ahead to start Uncle Naira on google's blogsopt. It was an easy ongoing experience and I was really enjoying it. In fact it so so enjoyable that I post every blessed day like 4 - 8 times a day.

Few weeks into my journey to online Success, Something touched me. it was like I heard a voice telling/asking me, Nduka Enuma 'Uncle Naira' ! You do not own a domain name? You do not own a website? And You Think You have a Business?

It was so deep that I immediate went ahead to Register the Domain Name http://unclenaira.com/. It was not until a year later I now decided to completely move out of google's to a Platform I can Virtually Have 100% control and that I can Call MY OWN!

All though, it was a little investment of less than $200 in total back then, but it is 101 times better than the free services I was getting from google. Please don't get me wrong here, thinking google is not good, No way! Google is really good.

The point I'm trying to pass across here is; whether you are a Newbie or a Techie, as far as your aim is to turn your hubby into a full time Business in the nearest future by means of blogging, NEVER USE THE FREE SERVICE FROM GOOGLE OR WHATEVER!

OWN Your Thing, So Don't Get Your Fingers Burnt like what 'They' did to Linda Ikeji.
Re: I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! by philo3(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
noted

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! by okonja(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Nigga looking for traffic...All izz well. grin grin
Re: I Almost Fell Into The Same Trap Linda Ikeji Fell Into! by itstpia1: 3:05am On Oct 09, 2014
The point I'm trying to pass across here is; whether you are a Newbie or a Techie, as far as your aim is to turn your hubby into a full time Business in the nearest future by means of blogging

freudian slip (or not).

i guess the issue of linda's relationship status (or lack of it) is at the back of your mind. Also, you're probably wondering why she cant partner with an eligible male and help him build his business.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Congratulating Malala Yousafzai Winner Of Nobel Peac / Mr. Ibu Clocks 53! :) / Check Out The List Of Nominees For 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or & Coach Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.