Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" (714 Views)

Psquare: "Jude Is Only A Scape Goat, Media Is Evil" Paul Okoye Laments / OMG: See The Multi Million Naira Mansion That Linda Ikeji Just Acquired / Did Linda Ikeji Just Tell Another Lie???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 09, 2014
what is plagiarism? the copying of another person's ideas, text, or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission. is Linda ikeji guilty? YES she is,is she also a victim of plagiarism?YES she is,is linda ikeji the only site guilty of plagiarism?NO .
infact,i can say with outmost confidence that there isn't a single site in Nigeria that does not plagiarize(if you know any point it out,and I'll show you two people that doesn't fart) does it mean it's right because everybody is involved in plagiarism? no,it's still totally wrong.
we had an issue of a nairalander ( lalasticala),whose work was published without giving her credit,i felt bad for her/him,i expected him/her to sue but we never knew what finally happened.
linda ikeji is just a scape goat,if we want to really tackle plagiarism then i can boldly say 99% of the sites in Nigeria will go down!! why was Linda ikeji targeted? because she is successful, her blog rake in millions of naira,her blog is the most read in Nigeria, she is the number one source of information, celebrities, politicians, socialites are scared of her blog,the traffic on her blog was amazing! she had 30,000 comments just last week? can u beat that?
most ask why she never had her own domain, well,she was preventing what happened to Nairaland -hacking,all the names combination she could use has already been bought by cybersquatters,making it almost impossible to get her own domain without loosing her brand
Did she take her blog serious? yes yes yes,did she think it will grow this big?perhaps she didn't, one of the people who accused linda ikeji is totally faceless,another one of the accusers was also her very close friend (according to her sister laura ikeji,they use to eat ,drink,practically did everything together)but now he's accusing linda and now her enemy, ummm... typical BADBELLE .The guy who also accused Linda ikeji is the same guy that registered lindaikeji.com,lindaikeji.net etc,does this coincidence says something? clearly shows this guy has been planning this for a very long time now right?
how many of us can come out and boldly say WE NEVER AT ONE TIME DOWNLOADED FREE MUSIC,FREE MOVIES,FREE INTERNET CHEATS,EBOOKS,BLACKMART APP,BOUGHT A PIRATED CASSETTE? are all these different from plagiarism?
Linda ikeji will come back better,bigger,stronger, and WISER!! i think this is the force she's been waiting for to be a media mogul.... IF WE REALLY WANT TO FIGHT PLAGIARISM WE SHOULD FIGHT ALL SITES AND NOT SINGLE OUT A PARTICULAR BLOG!!!

NOTE:THIS IS NOT TO SAY LINDA ikeji IS NOT GUILTY. THIS IS TO POINT OUT FLAWS IN THE VERY PARTIAL SOCIETY WE LIVE IN ,HOW WE ACCUSE OTHERS FORGETTING WE ARE ALSO GUILTY

hits blunt: is it a coincidence that the guy accusing Linda ikeji is same guy that registered her names in over 5 domains? ummmm.clearly shows he planned everything and wants linda to buy back a domain from him!

lastly! it's officially a crime to show off your success in Nigeria! soooo many haters, badbelles,evil wishers,witches,wizard,ogbanje (name more if u recall) ..people are busy plotting on how to destroy others instead of to plot on how to be successful too!

and for those laughing and mocking Linda ikeji ,know say wahala no dey stop for one man door oo!!! e fit be you tomorrow... person sef go laugh you

written :Onyx Godwin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2014
let's support linda ikeji and help her bounce back,we did for seun ,we can do it for linda ikeji too
Re: Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" by mimiejacobz(f): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Na linda 100k d tlk so o,well shez a strng lady n we blive she'll come bck bigger and stronger
Re: Plagiarism; Linda Ikeji Just A "Scape Goat" by Keketso24: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Akon – Frosh Ft D’banj / ‘m.i’s New Album Is An Incredible Delight’ / Delta State Gov, Emmanuel Uduaghan In Serial Fraud Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.