Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,871 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com (707 Views)

Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by NetBizguy: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2014
As I write this post tears has not stopped coming down my eyes since I confirmed that news is true that Linda Ikeji's Blog was actually removed by Google because of some false allegation of copyright infringement filled to Google by some haters just as a result of envy and natural wickedness of hackers and haters running down their own people as they did to nairaland few months ago that led to lost of a lot of sweet post.

This is a woman who gave me five hundred thousand naira after i told her of my business plans via e-mail she called and invited me to Lagos so she could see and make sure am not another scam and afterward gave me six hundred thousand naira to go and start the business am doing right now and she has helped a lot of others like this, I will feel very guilty if I don't lend a voice.

Seun please, Niaralanders, Nigerians, Africans, I know this post may not be very clear because of uncontrollable tears but I hope you get the message. what are we doing to bring back our sister's blog back? have you contacted google to tell them that the blog didn't offend anybody that she is just under attack for her success.
I think we have some love, why don't we help our sister, should it just be that the news is out there, this is a woman who has worked for eight years to get to the level she is today and haters have finally succeeded in bringing down what she took years to build just because she is now enjoying her years of labor, should we not start #bringbacklindaikeji..com, and see what how his can help, should we just keep silent? we all know how these.

Am begging you guys to start the campaign, Seun this is your sister in jungle, remember you two made it online nairaland.com and lindaikeji..com you too are the know internet giant of africa this is the time your love is very important, am begging you to play your role here be allowing this post get to the first page, I only have two sites where I spend my leaisures which are Nairaland and Lindaikeji's blog but now, linda is not there again because of the same set of people that hacked nairaland sometimes in the past. these two giants should serve as a rescue to another now that Linda is down do something to bring linda back. at least let it be that something was done let the rest be left for God

I'm personally begging every site, blog owners, do something because i know this is what Linda will do if this happened to someone else, I remember that ALUU 4, I know of a quit number of

where are all the celebrities that Linda cried their activities to bring more names to them this is time to show this woman love.

It shall never be well with haters
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by klem93(m): 3:57am On Oct 09, 2014
bring back our lindaikejiblogspot..... ejoor ebe lan be oooo we need it like human needs air.... i guess to cool yourself off for now try http://.in/
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by selebrown(f): 4:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Like this facebook page ..it seems they are using it for the bring back Linda's blog campaign. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=524903030987945&refid=5
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by bist: 5:05am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2014
That's her lookouts. tongue
Are we supposed to bring back her blog for her?

Op, I don dey suspect you o.
You sure say no be you be Linda ikeji?
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2014
NetBizguy:

This is a woman who gave me five hundred thousand naira after i told her of my business plans via e-mail she called and invited me to Lagos so she could see and make sure am not another scam and afterward gave me six hundred thousand naira to go and start the business am doing right now and she has helped a lot of others like this, I will feel very guilty if I don't lend a voice.

It shall never be well with haters
@ emboldened, how much exactly did she give you?

1 Like

Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by since2005(f): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: What Are We Doing About Bringing Back Lindaikeji..com by NetBizguy: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Yey Lindaikeji..com is back thank God and thanks guys
englishmart:
englishmart:

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Side Boobs In Evening Gown / Photos:tonto Dikeh Damages Two Iphone 6 Within A Space Of Three Days. / Hollywood "Scandal" Star Kerry Washington's Secret Weapon Revealed In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.