Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses (2387 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by emmyz09(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Here is mine and today is my Queens birthday.
This goes out to my Jewel of inestimable value, the Queen of my Heart, my doctor, the mother of my princesses n kings. I adore and appreciate you so much. Words may not come out right but just know you mean the world to me. Happy birthday to you may you live to fulfill all your dreams and aspirations In Jesus Name. I love you very much.
Share yours n let the fun begin let's see who is more romantic.
Re: Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by SirAweezy(m): 5:23am On Oct 09, 2014
[b][/b]copyright protected.

1st msg she got on her last birthday: kiss

My Life Has Been Blessed -"by me"

Lying on the bed
beneath the same roof
Talking to you about the love we share
and the years gone by.

Amazing how the feelings show
after all that we've been through.
Guess it just goes to show you babe,
that my life... is just for you.

Thinking about the rocky roads
and the memories made of gold.
Happy I made a promise to you...
"Till the end of time, it will be you... I hold."

The younger years and thoughtless nights
never did get me very far.
Glad we are here together
forever... you will be my shining star.

No one has been as sweet to me
or tried to understand...
I know I have your heart forever
and your entire world in my hands.

I awake each and every morning
to thank the Lord above.
For giving me the strength I need
and your unconditional love.

I can't imagine life without you
you're the joy within my life.
Always thankful for the answer you gave
when I asked you to be my wife.

Glad I'm lying here next to you
nowhere else, I'd rather be.
Spending our lives together forever
a broken heart, you'll never see.

So when you wake up in the morning light
and feel your body against my chest.
Each beat you feel within my heart
is for the number of times... I've been blessed.

Shaz, hubby will be here throughout your birthdays! I love you ma'cheri !!!

Hmmm... ***voiceinlowkeys*** Happy b****day!

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by yuncka: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Happy Birthday old baby.
The older U get d younger U bcom
grin
Re: Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Happy birthday my husband,my sunshine,your days are numbered lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:
Happy birthday my husband,my sunshine,your "days" are "numbered" lipsrsealed
odilafta you nor go use lafta kill me, please what was his response to this message??
Re: Romantic Birthday Messages You Have Ever Sent To Your Spouses by laphta(m): 5:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Happy birthday my husband,my sunshine,your days are numbered lipsrsealed
dat one get one kind strong subliminal msg. If i catch u with any woman,"ur days are numbered."

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This? / Is It Proper For A Woman To Ask A Man For A Come Back? / Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.