Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! (2485 Views)

Urgent Recruitement At Accion Microfinance Bank / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / NIMC Recruitement, Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by rexibity(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Who else received dragnets test notification for an Aptitude test on 11th october, 2014 ?? share.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Phikom(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2014
got d invite....11:30am on d 11th of dis month...any clue to what we should be anticipating...
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by rexibity(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Phikom:
got d invite....11:30am on d 11th of dis month...any clue to what we should be anticipating...
yes of cos, the recruiter is the dreaded dragnet. they are full of p.o.o! I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by saiji: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2014
please anybody with dragnet past question should forward to me at olasankale@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2014
saiji:
please anybody with dragnet past question should forward to me at olasankale@gmail.com

Thanks
Prepare for numerical, abstract reasoning and Use of English....... time is of great importance in answering the questions.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Phikom(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2014
rexibity:

yes of cos, the recruiter is the dreaded dragnet. they are full of p.o.o! I must confess.
poo indeed...dragnet again...
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Phikom:

poo indeed...dragnet again...
Explain, expatriate and elucidated foe those who are working would not lose in two ways.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Phikom(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Givemejoy:
Explain, expatriate and elucidated foe those who are working would not lose in two ways.
What are you trying to insinuate...
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phikom:

I think she is saying explain your experience with them.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by lottoe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phikom:

She was just telling you that dragnet is crap, am sure this is your first time of writing dragnet test, no offense. but nobody is discouraging you here, but dont just put your mind on it, do your best and leave the rest for God.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Phikom(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
lottoe:
She was just telling you that dragnet is crap, am sure this is your first time of writing dragnet test, no offense. but nobody is discouraging you here, but dont just put your mind on it, do your best and leave the rest for God.
Bro its not my first tym of writing dragnet test as u can c from my previous post....and glory to God m gainfully employed wit attractive package...jux tired of d dragnet crap...its fading out gradually...
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by lottoe(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phikom:

Bro its not my first tym of writing dragnet test as u can c from my previous post....and glory to God m gainfully employed wit attractive package...jux tired of d dragnet crap...its fading out gradually...
...congrats bro!..we can only blame government for making recruiting firms like Dragnet, workforce e.t.c for playing games with lives of graduates.

1 Like

Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Phikom(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
lottoe:
...congrats bro!..we can only blame government for making recruiting firms like Dragnet, workforce e.t.c for playing games with lives of graduates.
tanks bro...Jah bless...dats exactly my point...d main reason y I said dragnet again...

1 Like

Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by ozara(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
WRITING IN DELSU, ABRAKA
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by ozara(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
hello pple,

what is latest on this ####harbour####, any interview invite?
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by ozara(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Details of Venue

Address: Bishop Kelly Pastoral, Airport Road, Behind St Pauls Catholic Church, Benin City
Dress Code: Formal Business Attire

Identification and Documents

Please note you will be required to provide us with your proof of identity at the venue and before the start of the interview.

You are also expected to come along with ALL Originals of all your certificates (School Certificates, Degrees, NYSC and Birth Certificates), one passport photograph and one set of photocopies of all your documents. Failure to present these certificates or proof of identity will result in an automatic disqualification.

Confirmation of Attendance

Please confirm your attendance of the interview by replying to this email.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you.

Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by jamesihno: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2014
i got dat message...all d to benin
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by sirbone007(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
This thread don die shey
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2014
Lol.
Re: Habour HUMAN Capital Recruitement -invite!!! by sirbone007(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Ok ooo....i go soon port myself commot be that!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vancancy / Ijewere & Co Recruitment (trainee Accountant) / Great Offer With Juicy Incentives Real Estate Industry. Closes Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.