Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat (826 Views)

9 Bad Habit That Makes You Fat. / 8 Things You May Not Know Are Making You fat / On Diet And People Are Still Calling You Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Olaskybab: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi guys,I just come about dz article online nd I think it wil b hlpful 2 u............. .....
SLEEPING WITH YOUR PHONE ON CHARGE COULD MAKE YOU FAT
It may be wise to unplug once you’ve hit the sheets, especially if you’re trying to watch your figure.
Scientists in Spain have found that the artificial light emitted from the screens of phones, tablets, televisions and laptops inhibits the production of a hormonethat combats obesity.
Melatonin, which is present in plants, animals and humans, regulates sleep patterns and boosts metabolism.
If you’re sleeping with a buzzing monitor, then the production of the hormone will be disrupted, slowing your metabolism and making you susceptible to weight gain.
Professor Ahmad Agil, who led the study, told the Independentthat ‘artificial lighting during the night…reduces the levels of endogenous melatonin,’ meaning the bodies organisms fail to produce as much.
I wouldn’t worry too much though. Your phone’s screen probably switches off when you’re not using it – whether it’s charged or nothttp://www.informationng.com/2014/10/sleeping-with-your-phone-on-charge-could-make-you-fat.html

Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by bist: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2014
...Like seriously....
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Olaskybab: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2014
bist:
mini?
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Dbestmax(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmm...Op u can lie o...
Wich time phone charge become dangerous..
And now start making me fat....
Op...hmmm
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by tonnieblaise(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2014
good news for the slim ones

Story for the gods
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Olaskybab: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hmm...Op u can lie o...
Wich time phone charge become dangerous..
And now start making me fat....
Op...hmmm
hmmmn......it's not a lie, it's a fact 4rm researchers
Re: Sleeping With Your Phone On Charge Could Make You Fat by Dbestmax(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Olaskybab:

hmmmn......it's not a lie, it's a fact 4rm researchers
Still don't know wich part of ma head cud bliv dat shiit

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors And Their Illegible Handwritings / Types Of Phobia You Don't Know!!!!! / Got Diabetes? Keep Track Of These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.