Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free (4045 Views)

Charcoal Contract Up For Graps / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free / Contract To Source Cocoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by viktorB01: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2014
If you are an exporter and can afford to handle a charcoal contract bound for Europe please send an email to
viktor.bassy@gmail.com
You will get a charcoal contract free without any commission or charges. The only issue is that we need to make sure you meet the buyer specifications

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by oowo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
FOR SURE? I PRODUCE LARGE QUANTITY OF HARD WOOD CHARCOAL MYSELF.

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by Christine07(f): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2014
f there is anybody that is interested in buying hardwood charcoal and coconut charcoal? please contact me +639058250055, or email me christinemaycoruna@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by kynzo(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Hi bro, sent you a mail on this earlier today. Expecting your feedback. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by Ade50(m): 12:43am On Oct 15, 2014
We are Products Sourcing Agents and Experienced Agricultural Science experts with special interest in Crop Production and sourcing.

Our company is fast growing firm, sourcing and exporting various kinds of agro products from Nigeria. We are reliable and dependable company, we will be willing to partner with reputable companies worldwide.

We have links with Farmers for supply of high quality crops and charcoal that will meet international Standard, We have our Staff scattered round various Villages across the country to source for high quality crops and charcoal for export out of the country. We believe in good costumer relationship, integrity, honesty and good will.
Try us today for your Charcoal, palm oil, palm kernel shell, Garri, cassava flour, etc

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by nsyforreal: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Christine07:
f there is anybody that is interested in buying hardwood charcoal and coconut charcoal? please contact me +639058250055, or email me christinemaycoruna@yahoo.com

please I need coconut charcoal for my client abroad. how can you supply me? price and details
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by nsyforreal: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Ade50:
We are Products Sourcing Agents and Experienced Agricultural Science experts with special interest in Crop Production and sourcing.

Our company is fast growing firm, sourcing and exporting various kinds of agro products from Nigeria. We are reliable and dependable company, we will be willing to partner with reputable companies worldwide.

We have links with Farmers for supply of high quality crops and charcoal that will meet international Standard, We have our Staff scattered round various Villages across the country to source for high quality crops and charcoal for export out of the country. We believe in good costumer relationship, integrity, honesty and good will.
Try us today for your Charcoal, palm oil, palm kernel shell, Garri, cassava flour, etc

can you supply us coconut charcoal? price and details
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by nsyforreal: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Ade50:

can you supply us coconut shell Charcoal and palm kernel shell? price and details please
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2015
FINANCE AVAILABLE FOR SESAME SEED & HARDWOOD CHARCOAL EXPORT CONTRACT L/C ,FOB LAGOS PORT....IF YOU HAVE ONE ...LETS TALK!....LANRE-08077881934...

THANKS.
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
coconut charcoal supplier wanted. ability to deliver to port. payment is cash on delivery, interested partners should reach me on lanre.alarape@yahoo.com....as quick as possible. quotation and delivery assurance. thanks
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
I need Oak charcoal in large quantity 24mt/container...if you can supply to Lagos port...kindly contact me on 08077881934 serious suppliers please....
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by broadmind07(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dear Mr Lanre,

What are the condition of your finance on hardwood charcoal. i have contract that run for a year 5 container to cyprus, lebanon and Jordan and need finance.

My email: broadlink.marketing@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by smallblow: 1:36am On Jan 09, 2016
If you are interested in hardwood charcoal EMI or NEEM (dongoyaro) charcoal, I can supply you as many as you need. You can contact me on 08085495217...
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by billbonesmd(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2016
I can supply hardwood charcoal from venue state, however my financial muscle isn't robust. @mr Lance, please, state your terms for financing.. Bigbillbones @gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by ewaalo(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2018
I need buyer of coconut husk chip serious buyers should contact me 08075674572
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by tbanj11(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
Good day, i am a dealer in Coconut husk and shell. i have both coconut husk and shell in large quantity and at very affordable price. contact me on Whatsaap 07033735533 or call 07054070909
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by hopevalley: 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
viktorB01:
If you are an exporter and can afford to handle a charcoal contract bound for Europe please send an email to
viktor.bassy@gmail.com
You will get a charcoal contract free without any commission or charges. The only issue is that we need to make sure you meet the buyer specifications
Are you aware that Nigerian exporters, especially charcoal exporters are being defrauded of their hard-earned money everyday by their foreign buyers? This is very terrible and must stop. Before you start any export venture, learn how to do it from experts. To save yourself from the being scammed, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by abusodiq(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Can we do business I have charcoal on ground now it upto 200bags I need who we can do business together call me 07039691125
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by Davisk11(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
abusodiq:
Can we do business I have charcoal on ground now it upto 200bags I need who we can do business together call me 07039691125
hello going to chat you on WhatsApp...my number ends with 9563. can partner with you
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by abusodiq(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have Ayin charcoal I will deliver your order in less than a week call me 07039691125

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by abusodiq(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
i lost my whatsapp phone u can text on 07039691125
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by emyann(m): 9:59am On Mar 28
Palm Kernel Shell Charcoal for Export. Available in large quantity. Kindly contact+2348036125613.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Buy Paddy Rice. / How To Start A Lucrative Palm Oil Wholesale Business In Nigeria / Easy Way To Start Modern Fish Farming Using Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.