Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Help About Foreign Transaction! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help About Foreign Transaction! (1492 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Payment On Foreign Transaction / My Application For Foreign Transaction Was Refused Because I'm A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help About Foreign Transaction! by laminaria(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Good day fellow Nlanders,
for the past 2-3weeks someone paid 15k$ into my Dom account I send me the receipt from bank of America, up til now I av not received the alert regards the inflow.I do use the account regularly..however, the customer care in my domain branch av reached their foreign fund transfer and they keep saying 'no fund for the account' and yet am looking at the telex copy which stated the telex nos , amount, bank name, account name etc....the sender also complained in usa and he was told that the money had been sent.
pls what else can I do cos the owner seems to be thinking otherwise, pls anyone in my shoes before pls come to my aid.... the bank is Gtbank in Ibadan here. thanks
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by iykepromotions: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
go to the customer care department of your branch and re check whether you sent the correct acc number and forein code. also check if your account never enter domant. if so, it will bounce back to them. keep calm, your money is safe

Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by laminaria(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=iykepromotions post=26989491]go to the customer care department of your branch and re check whether you sent the correct acc number and forein code. also check if your account never enter domant. if so, it will bounce back to them. keep calm, your money is safe[/quote
I still withdraw some money from the Acc, beside thisbis not the first the sender us making use of the Acc and more so the account details is correspond withe telex copy, I just don't know what keep d money as hostage.
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2014
this issue is not so conplicated,most times its fron the the sender,he should go to the branch of BOA and find out why its not reflected yet if there are issues the will let him know,besides in your branch in Ibadan let them see the telex copy and as well trace whats wrong.Dont worry your money is safe
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by solbash11(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=laminaria post=26991899][/quote]

It's better you call GTBank's corporate customer care line (you can get that on their website) and express your complaint strongly to them. I've experienced similar case back in May, but it took up to 4 weeks to get the money anyway.

Besides, I have observed that some of these guys who works at the branches don't even understand or know what they are suppose to do or say to customers!
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by laminaria(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
greg420:
this issue is not so conplicated,most times its fron the the sender,he should go to the branch of BOA and find out why its not reflected yet if there are issues the will let him know,besides in your branch in Ibadan let them see the telex copy and as well trace whats wrong.Dont worry your money is safe
they told him from BOA that it is my home country bank whc is GT bank that is delaying the transaction. I tot they seize the money because is above individual transaction whc is 10k$ but know they don't even have the inflow with them. I just don't know who or where to turn to.....yes Gt has the copy of the telex whc we sent to their foreign currency transfer HQ.
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by laminaria(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
solbash11:

It's better you call GTBank's corporate customer care line (you can get that on their website) and express your complaint strongly to them. I've experienced similar case back in May, but it took up to 4 weeks to get the money anyway.

Besides, I have observed that some of these guys who works at the branches don't even understand or know what they are suppose to do or say to customers!
thanks bro, my concern is that we sent a copy of my telex to the GT HQ in Lagos I tink and we got a response whc stated that 'no fund available' my branch customer here was confuse cos he is seeing ball the evidence that d money was sent I.e telex copy of the transaction. how did u resolve ur own n how much was it then, and whc bank...pls I need help oooooooo
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
laminaria:

they told him from BOA that it is my home country bank whc is GT bank that is delaying the transaction. I tot they seize the money because is above individual transaction whc is 10k$ but know they don't even have the inflow with them. I just don't know who or where to turn to.....yes Gt has the copy of the telex whc we sent to their foreign currency transfer HQ.

ok fine since its clear that its not BOA that has not processed the transaction but its pending with GTB then its a small matter drop your number i will call you.
Re: Help About Foreign Transaction! by laminaria(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
greg420:

ok fine since its clear that its not BOA that has not processed the transaction but its pending with GTB then its a small matter drop your number i will call you.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Can Be Another 'dangote' If He Avoids Politics! / Is Clickers Wealth Real ? / If you Need A Loan To Expand Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.