Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon (545 Views)

Yay! Wizkid Set To Drop Single Featuring Chris Brown / Wiz Kid To Drop new Album featuring chris brown, game and young geezy. / Busta Rhymes Signs With Ymcmb, Releases New Single Featuring Chris Brown "why St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon by Endougs(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
With a lot of his fans airing their disappointment over his recently dropped sophomore album, Wizkid has some news that would thrill them.
Wizkid was in London recently where he was interviewed by DJ Abrantee of UK’s Capital One Radio.
During the interview, Wizkid made it known that he has recorded a song with American pop star, Chris Brown in the process revealing that the song with American singer would be the first single off his third album that would be released at the termination of his contract with E.M.E in December.
According to Wizkid,‘Big shout out to Chris Brown, he came for a show in Lagos and he brought me out on stage as a surprise, we did the same thing in Ghana and we’ve just been friends since then, he’s been showing me love, when I went back to Los Angeles, he jumped on one of my tracks.’
When asked what track is it that Chris hopped on, Wizzy said:‘It’s actually a new song called ‘African Bad Girl’, and we are actually working on another one and it’s actually going to be the first single off the next album, we are just trying to shoot a video for it, then I’m shooting a video for ‘Show you the money’ featuring Tyga as well, so really we are just making more music and having fun.’
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon by Endougs(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Though i am not a wizkid fan but i wanna hear whats gonna sound like.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Wizzy! Washere omo mi ;DWizzy! Washere omo mi
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Single Featuring Chris Brown Soon by philantoxx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
hope he improves.been doing some thrash lately

(1) (Reply)

Download Ludacris - Hood Billionaire / Trace Music Star Search With AKON - Nigeria / 2 Chainz Ft Young Dolph & Cap 1 – “trap House Stalkin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.