Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State (1115 Views)

The First Made In Nigeria Tractor For Small-scale Farmers / Farmers In Ondo State Let Meet Here / Tractor Rental Services Is Available In Oyo,osun And Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
I need a tractor ti hire in ondo state please if you have a tractor or know some one who has please contact me on this line 08028108345. To haul out my wood from the bush
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2014
onyxtee:
I need a tractor ti hire in ondo state please if you have a tractor or know some one who has please contact me on this line 08028108345. To haul out my wood from the bush

Go to any ministry of agric that's close to you nd hire one dier
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2014
@ Op:

Which side/part of ondo state is your wood?

Is it tractor you need or agbegilodo?

Regards!

The Unbeatable.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Tractor is wat I needed and my wood is in supare forest area of akoko.
Regards
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
onyxtee:
Tractor is wat I needed and my wood is in supare forest area of akoko.
Regards

Try visit local govt secretariat at ikare.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks I will do just that, I appreciate
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
I know a private cocompany in owo where you can get a tractor. But owo is far from supare. Its like 30 minutes drive. Do you mind?

I can try connect you but I don't haave an idea of their charges.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Thanks once again, I don't mind at all will appreciate it if you can link me with the company
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
I will get back to you here. Let me go and look for the man's no in town. The number with me is not going through.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Ok.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
You can call mr ibukun on 08056040205. I already informed him you will call him. He will help you.

Regards.

The Unbeatable.
Re: Can Some One Can A Tractor To Hire In Ondo State by onyxtee: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks. I appreciate will call him tomorrow and give you feedback

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Cassava You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / Noni And Papaya (rana) Seedlings / Maize Sheller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.