Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Advice Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed (565 Views)

What Brand Of Infinix Phone Should I Buy? -ADVICE NEEDED / Advice Needed;A blackberry bold6 or a torch 2 / Advice Needed On A Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by shyshally(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hy people,ok,so i decided to buy an android phone and I fell in love with gionee elife E3,everything about the phone is ok for me,now the problem is I sort of started liking samsung galaxy s3 but mainly s4 due to the size of the screen.but I definitely dnt have the money to buy it.so I just want a reassurance or something like that from someone who has used the phone.
One of the major reasons for buying the gionee E3 is for reading novels,games,etc
So if you have any other suggestions,I'll appreciate it
Re: Advice Needed by damcqute(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
hi. you mailed me. you can mail me directly on mcquadri13@gmail.com or whatsapp 08130146686
Re: Advice Needed by shyshally(f): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Common people,help me out,seems no 1 wants to comment
Re: Advice Needed by shyshally(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls d mods in dis section dragnet,etc,help me delete this thread,its no longer needed

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Blackberry (or Any Other Phone) Addiction / How To Disable Whatsapp Blue Ticks For Read Messages / Software Engineers Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.