Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerians In Costa Rica - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Costa Rica (8827 Views)

Amazing Photos Of An Airplane Hotel You Will See At Costa Verde,costa Rica!!! / Costa Rica’s Zoos Set To Close, Animals To Be Returned To The Wild / Nigerian In Coasta Rica check out the pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm working on making my Spanish Language better, i found a Spanish Language school in Costa Rica close to a Beach and i love the place already.
The School has a Campus in Samara Beach and it is quite affordable.

What are the requirements for coming to Costa Rica, they don't have an embassy in Nigeria and i have never traveled before.

How is life in Costa Rica.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by dytbabe: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin
There's no where u won't find nigerians
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
dytbabe:
grin grin
There's no where u won't find nigerians

Abi. They are like sand, everywhere.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
I like Costa Rica. I wish to be there.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Deepfreezer(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
of all places to study spanish its costa rica you picked?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
kennygee:
I'm working on making my Spanish Language better, i found a Spanish Language school in Costa Rica close to a Beach and i love the place already.
The School has a Campus in Samara Beach and it is quite affordable.

What are the requirements for coming to Costa Rica, they don't have an embassy in Nigeria and i have never traveled before.

How is life in Costa Rica.

Costa kini?..... WO I have told you no going back on our Whispering Palms trip...Forget Rica....or Costa baby
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
kennygee:

Abi. They are like sand, everywhere.

they r like sand abi we are like sand. U no b nigerian ni abi u don claim coasta rica?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
smartchoice:

Costa kini?..... WO I have told you no going back on our Whispering Palms trip...Forget Rica....or Costa baby

Whispering palms trip that will never come abi?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

they r like sand abi we are like sand. U no b nigerian ni abi u don claim coasta rica?

grin

Of course i am Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Deepfreezer:
of all places to study spanish its costa rica you picked?.

What is wrong with Costa Rica?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
kennygee:

Whispering palms trip that will never come abi?

Why not nah?....expect a PM.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Deepfreezer(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
kennygee:

What is wrong with Costa Rica?
not so cool a country to learn Spanish. I would recommend you go to Peru or Ecuador. the later was recommended by CNN this year as the best place to learn Spanish. the enviroment is friendly and drug gang war free.
and you alone can live off $200 in a month.
colombia bogota and mexico is nice but you don't wanna go there babes.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Deepfreezer:
not so cool a country to learn Spanish. I would recommend you go to Peru or Ecuador. the later was recommended by CNN this year as the best place to learn Spanish. the enviroment is friendly and drug gang war free.

Okay, will check them out.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by ibkgab001: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Costa rica is full of gang stars baby
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by ibe003(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Don't you see how the name sound costa rica which means costa rice in our language, so lean how to weed and harvest rice before going if not na danfo bus go carry you come back nobi costa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Go to Equatorial Guinea
Right here in Africa
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Deepfreezer:
You've still not given a good reason why Costa Rica is not a good place to learn Spanish. Do they speak a different kind of Spanish?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by omoelesa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
What about nigerians in hell?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Deepfreezer(m): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Afam4eva:

You've still not given a good reason why Costa Rica is not a good place to learn Spanish. Do they speak a different kind of Spanish?
costa rica is also goof bro. hahaaha, was a mistake
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by 25omega(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Afam4eva:

you don't need to go all the way to coasta rica to learn spanish. Coasta rica is a cool place (been there once on vacation about 10yrs ago)I actually went there with my Nigerian green pali. I actually had a green card in the U.S which is why the visa was easy to get and i showed proof of the hotel we had booked.
When them see that green pali they pulled me aside to pat me down grin while we were leaving from NY and while we were leaving coasta rica grin

i can honestly say that was one of the best vacations i ever took. that place was hot as heck because they have dormant volcanoes and rain forests. the food was amazing and the people were really nice. we mostly stayed at the resort we booked and went on a few excursions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Dee555: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hi everybody, please I'm trying to get a visa to Costa Rica by January 2016 for a 2month course, I'm really confused right now. Do they have a consulate in Nigeria, if they do, how do I contact them and also do I need a transit visa to pass through the US? I would appreciate if anybody could give me directions on steps to take.
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Dee555: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hi everybody, please I'm trying to get a visa to Costa Rica by January 2016, I'm really confused right now. Do they have a consulate in Nigeria, if they do, how do I contact them and also do I need a transit visa to pass through the US?
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by rhames(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
milychocs:
Go to Equatorial Guinea
Right here in Africa

The capital of equitorial guinea is Nkwerre- zebrudayya
Re: Nigerians In Costa Rica by Henryjames80: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please anyone know how to get Costa Rica Tourism visa.

I have contact the Costa Rica Embassy in Kenya. They never give a better explanation.

I was told to follow the guidelines on this document sent to me. I don't understand the document send to me.
And according to mail sent to me. I will paste it before low
Please anyone who can breakdown to my better understanding.

Dear applicant,

Please note you must complete the legalization via third country procedure.

The person needing the legalization must choose a third country as an intermediary country. This chosen country HAS TO HAVE diplomatic or consular representation in the country where the document was issued. Costa Rica also HAS TO HAVE diplomatic or consular representation in that intermediary country. For example, if there is a consular mission of Spain in your country.

Once this third country has been identified, the document must be legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country. After that, it must be presented at the Embassy of the third or intermediary country (for example, Spain).

After the Consulate of (for example) Spain stamps the document, it must be presented at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of (for example) Spain so that the signature of the consular officer can be legalized. After that, the document must be taken to the Embassy or Consulate of Costa Rica in the country (for example, Spain), for legalization.

Finally, the document must be taken to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Costa Rica. Only after this last step, is the document issued in your country valid for use in Costa Rica.

Important: The person who needs the document legalized must choose the third country based on what is convenient for him or her. The person must also get in touch with the Embassy or consulate of the chosen third country in the nation where the document was issued (in this case, your country) to verify whether they will be willing to legalize the document in question. This is necessary because some countries do not issue legalizations via a third country.

Only after these documents are complied with, it will be possible to coordinate a personal interview in Kenya. Please note all applicants must attend personally.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / F1 Students In The USA Tips Guide Advice And Caution Thread / Air France: What Is Baggage Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.