Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! (1116 Views)

Affordable Glo Data Subscription Plans Available / **Quality And Original ADVANCE MicroSD Memory Cards Frm 16gb @ Great Price** / For Sell Glo Internet Modern At A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Breaking NEWS!
Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!!!
[/size]
Instead of buying 500mb for #2,000 why not buy from us as we sell at #1,000 cash for 500mb

It is the Glo Internet Price Crash Galore!!!The greatest ever internet data plan price crash ever seeneth in Nigeria!!!

Yup! Yup! Yup!! ….. Helloooo Glo internet fans (Android users especially) …..You can now subscribe with peace of Mind as we have finally and legally broken the Jink of expensive data subscription on the Glo Network!

Nairaland members, you can now Purchase your Glo data subscription from us with peace of Mind Instead of buying 500mb for #2,000 directly from Glo,we sell at half the price of #1,000 cash for the same 500mb (PLUS FREE 50MB extra bonus for first 6 customers making it an unbelievable total of 550mb )

Instead of buying 250mb for #1,000 we sell at #500 cash for 250mb

Now here is my truthful and honest way of explaining how legally it works (No Secrets To Hide)

In order to offer a distinguishable and esteemed service based on integrity and trustworthiness, I am going to explain to you how the whole data share and sell works

>>>>here is how the whole thing works>>>>>

I purchase a mega and more expensive data plan from Glo and share it amongst interested customers based on the data plan each customer purchased from me, some of the validity data of some future buyers may not be up to 30 days as at the time of their purchase from me while some who earlier purchased theirs will more likely have up to 30days validity as at the time of purchase. To ensure trust and integrity, I will notify each customer of the data plan validity date.

Now the question that a customer may want to ask is this…..is my(i.e the customer) remaining data not going to be wiped out before the remaining validity expires from my (the seller)end?
My answer is NO because, the data plan will always be renewed from my own end before my 30 days validity date expires. i.e I will be resubscribing afresh on a weekly or biweekly basis to ensure that the validity of my own data plan subscription is extended by another 30 days by Glo.

Having told you the honest truth about how it works and to further convince those who may be skeptical about my services, I am gonna be giving the first three Lucky Nairalanders Free 5Omb on their Glo line. All I need from you is to drop your Glo number and expect a message from my Glo number informing you about your successful Glo Shared data subscription.

Yup, Yup Yup!!! The first THREE Nairalanders to drop their Glo numbers on this thread will be sent a Free 50mb!!

Are you ready?.............. Then…Let the Race Begin Now!!!!
Remember, once again…The first THREE ONLY Please!!!!!!!!
Zooooooooooooooom zoooooooooooooooooom zooooooooooooooooooooomm >>>>>>>.>>>>>>

GLO PLANS
Glo : 30 Days Validity
BALANCE CODE : No balance code but you should Use Data Monitor App to monitor)
500mb = N1000 cash
1000mb = N1500 cash
1500mb = N2000 cash
2000mb = N2500 cash
3000mb = N3500 cash

Here are My Account details for Bank deposit/Quickteller/ATM transfers/Online Internet Bank Transfers

GTBANK
Account Name : Ayodeji Charles
Account No 0029867948

UPDATE!!
To ensure brand loyalty and market domination in this service, I will be doing this offer…....>>>>>>
Also i will be giving out free 250mb from next week to the customer who buys the highest volume of data for a particular week.

CONTACT DETAILS
Whatsapp 0815 326 4902 call 0815 326 4902
Bbm 794fee10
Mail ayodejicharlezATgmailDOTcom

Humor, excellent customer service and integrityu are the secrets to any successful biz(offline or online), that will be the bane and three focal point of my service here on Nairaland!!
Re: Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Basildvalour(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Basildvalour:
Activated! Two more to go....
Re: Nairalanders!!!rejoice!latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Meizu M2 Note Available For Sale. / Infinix Hot 3 Pro (2GB RAM) For Sale / SOLD!!! 3 Days Old Bluboo S8 For Sale @n50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.