Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Linda Ikeji May Be Guilty BY MR.RIGHTS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji May Be Guilty BY MR.RIGHTS (391 Views)

Why Linda Ikeji May Go To Jail / Caption This Explosive Dance By Mr Ibu And Patience Ozokwor(photo) / Women In Fashion Or Craze? By Mr.rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji May Be Guilty BY MR.RIGHTS by bilms(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda Ikeji may be guilty BY MR.RIGHTS

I have read many reports about the removal of linda ikeji from the blogging community. This is a sad news considering how much she has invested in building that blog to its present state before the removal.
Before Linda’s removal, she blamed her enemies and one Mr.AyeDee who reportedly instigated google to remove her blog, but in my view, such may not be the way to go, as such claims by Linda may be misleading the public on what actually led to her removal.

According to reports, Linda Ikeji Blog, was taken down on Wednesday by Google over the originality of the blog’s contents.
Lately, the site has been hit by multiple allegations of plagiarism with critics allegedly prodding Google to suspend the blog.
Although, Linda denies lifting materials without proper attribution, but that claim from Mr.rights investigation seems to be false.
According to Linda, one Aye Dee 15Past8 has been working on her down fall. She said Mr. Dee and other tech-savvy publishers were out to have her website suspended by Google, angered by her success.
First, we must take a cerful look at the facts before passing judgement on any individual, this is necessary to avoid blaming the wrong person for what I perceived to be a self inflicted tragedy.

While It may be true that Aye Dee may have instigated goog le to act against Linda for using his content without reference, but certainly, this fellow has no influence over googles decision.

Having read that Linda was indeed removed by google after many days of rumor, it occure to me that Linda might also be guilty and as a result, inflicted these situation on herself.

From my investigation, It is practically impossible for google to remove Linda Ikeji’s blog because of this particular accusation by Aye Dee, this is not inline with google’s policy.
Googles copyrights policy states that, ‘’when we receive proper notice as required by Digital Mellenium Copyright Acts (DMCA), we will work to promptly remove content that has been identified as copyright infringement. Repeate infringers blog are removed, and in appropriate instances bloggers account will be terminated.
In general, any original work of authorship may be protected by copyrights. Copyrighted materials may be subject to claims of copyright infringement. The most common reason we take down content from blogs for copyrights infrigement is that they have published republished unauthorized copies of copyrighted content and the owner of the copyrighted content have alerted us that their content is being used without their permission. Google states.
Explaining further on how it works, Googles term of agreement on the consequences of uploading copyrighted material states that, ‘’anytime google is properly notified that a blog or any part of a blog on our site infrings the copyrights of a third party,we will take it (the particular content)down from the site as required by law’’.
Continue
http://mrrightsng..com/2014/10/linda-ikeji-may-be-guilty-by-mrrights.html
Re: Linda Ikeji May Be Guilty BY MR.RIGHTS by bilms(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Will Collaborate With Davido In The Future-wizkid / Olamide’s ‘eleda Mi’ Hits One Millionplus Views On Youtube / Lower Naira Denominations Coming To Atms Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.