Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

60 Seconds HD Video To Promote Your Blog And Website Online!! Effective For SEO. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 60 Seconds HD Video To Promote Your Blog And Website Online!! Effective For SEO. (399 Views)

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website / Blog And Website Owners One Opporturnity For You / The Actual Cost For SEO Services In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60 Seconds HD Video To Promote Your Blog And Website Online!! Effective For SEO. by iFreelancer: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I like to inform you that I can help you create quality 60 Minutes HD (High Definition) Videos that you can use to promote your businesses, either online or offline.

For online example, you can use the video to promote your blog, website and online profiles. You can also use the video for offline purposes like product and service presentations in DVDs. As you know, if a picture says a thousand words, then a video will say a million more, if not say it all.

For the search engines, a quality video is another effective way of promoting your online presence, it's even more effective when cleverly used with the appropriate tags, key words & phrases, title and descriptions. You will be able to submit and share your video to any online video directory and social network websites like vimeo, YouTube, twitter, facebook etc and you can share your video as many times as you like.

All niche accepted, I only charge #1,000 per 60 seconds video. There is 10/% discount for (five) 60 seconds videos. I will complete this for you within 24 hours, provided I get all the required materials from you early. I accept PayPal payment.

If you are interested, all I need from you are some quality photos of your choice in JPG, GIF and PNG formats, with at least 1278 x 720 pixels, if your provided photos/images are not large enough, I will try to resize them to the nearest possible size, making sure we don't get too blurry. You will also need to send me your logo, blog or website address, email address, telephone no, some texts and your preferred background music.

If you don't have a background music, I will use a random one from my collection, these are typical corporate background music. If you haven't got a logo as well, I will make you one, nothing fancy, but better than place-holder.

Below are links to some Demo Videos

(Please Note: DailyMostion 30 Secs Ad on the Demo. I have no control over this, so please bear with me while the videos load)

dailymotion-com/video/x27ldsd_demo-hd-video-1_webcam
dailymotion-com/video/x27lfyx_demo-hd-video-2_webcam
dailymotion-com/video/x27lgww_demo-hd-video-3_webcam

You can send me your requirements via prince.freelancer(@)gmx.com

Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

Integration Of Affiliate Link In Website / A Review Please / Asphostportal.com To Launch New Data Center In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.