Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine (5911 Views)

What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / Dorobucci Has Been The Most Played Song Across All Radio Stations, / What's Your Most Played Song? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
eyahhh sorry,some days are like that............just sleep in yor deep freezer you'll get yourself before morninggrin
# side eye#...Do you wish for me to die? cry cry cry cry
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

# side eye#...Do you wish for me to die? cry cry cry cry
sadsadsadsad no oh

why would I??

hope you're better??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
sadsadsadsad no oh

why would I??

hope you're better??
That was a joke......A lot better.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

That was a joke......A lot better.
lol..........i'm very dumb
you didn't read for me did you??

and when is our list coming??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
lol..........i'm very dumb
you didn't read for me did you??

and when is our list coming??
Oh common....You aren't dumb...Yes, I updated it last night
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

Oh common....You aren't dumb...Yes, I updated it last night

don't be too sure
glitest:

Enrique Iglesias Bialando
Wisin ft Jlo & Ricky Martin........Adrelanina( lots of Spanish songs, cos I like dancing).
Passenger let her go
R.I.O ..........After the love
Shine on
Cheryl Cole.....I dont care
Only Human
Karmin........pulses( Luv)
John legend .....All of me
Cold play....All cold play songs
One republic....Chasing stars
Gavin Degraw.........Dont wanna be( Luv)
Best I ever had
Teddy Geiger .........These walls
Tinnie Tempeh......Written in the stars
The script.........Hall of fame
Sia..........All songs by Sia
Will I am ft ........This is love
Beyonce......Pretty hurts
FLAWLESS
Drunk in love
Shane Ward.......All songs by Shane Ward
wow! ok sia is magical
gavin de graw-first heard the song on this high school movie(one tree hill)
i hate beyonce(overrated) but i like drunk in love (the remix);you should listen to 'the weekends' part

i don't know quite a handful on your list thocheesy

and for a girl who likes dancing ,i was expecting to see some 'sekem'lipsrsealed

+no chrisbrown and trey songz(thought every babe likes him)

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
don't be too sure wow! ok sia is magical
gavin de graw-first heard the song on this high school movie(one tree hill)
i hate beyonce(overrated) but i like drunk in love (the remix);you should listen to 'the weekends' part

i don't know quite a handful on your list thocheesy

and for a girl who likes dancing ,i was expecting to see some 'sekem'lipsrsealed

+no chrisbrown and trey songz(thought every babe likes him)

Yessss!...I first heard the song from One tree hill( one of my favorite songs EVER). Its one of my personal anthems.

I like also do love the remix...." Shhh goes down when there is a billion dollars in the elevator"...Loved it

Beyonce is overrated?...Let the beehives catch you?...Your life will never be the same. grin grin
I like Chris browns ( international love ft pitbull and she ain't you.
Trey songz...Nope!... Not a fan.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

Yessss!...I first heard the song from One tree hill( one of my favorite songs EVER). Its one of my personal anthems.

I like also do love the remix...." Shhh goes down when there is a billion dollars in the elevator"...Loved it

Beyonce is overrated?...Let the beehives catch you?...Your life will never be the same. grin grin
I like Chris browns ( international love ft pitbull and she ain't you.
Trey songz...Nope!... Not a fan.
beehive's ko besty ni
team rihana jaretongue

wtf!!! shockedshocked
international love of all songs
with that useless pitbull abi chihuahua

what happened to
waiting
don't judge me
don't wake me up
fortune
4 year old
my last
loyal....et al

you're the only lady who doesn't like trey tho even tho you don't like his songs at least you should like his body lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mine goes:

Avicii- Wake me up
Avicii- Hey Brother
Orezi- Shoki
Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman- Blame it on me
One Republic- Counting Stars
Sam Smith- Stay with me, I'm not the only one
Olamide- Awon Goons Mi
Coldplay- Paradise, Magic
One Direction- You and I

Not much Naija songs
The UK playlist is to blame for that.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
beehive's ko besty ni
team rihana jaretongue

wtf!!! shockedshocked
international love of all songs
with that useless pitbull abi chihuahua

what happened to
waiting
don't judge me
don't wake me up
fortune
4 year old
my last
loyal....et al

you're the only lady who doesn't like trey tho even tho you don't like his songs at least you should like his body lipsrsealed

Treyz body?..Nope; His lips on the other hand?...Yes.
I am a Morris chestnut/ Simon Baker kind of gal.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

Treyz body?..Nope; His lips on the other hand?...Yes.
I am a Morris chestnut/ Simon Baker kind of gal.
lol,i don't even know who those guys aregringrin

just when i was rejoicing about a babe who doesn't like anything trey

you say you like his lipssad

on the real tho
nigga is wacksad
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
lol,i don't even know who those guys aregringrin

just when i was rejoicing about a babe who doesn't like anything trey

you say you like his lipssad

on the real tho
nigga is wacksad

To be honest, his lips are Hmm!
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

To be honest, his lips are Hmm!
define 'hmmmm'

they turn you on or wahgrin??

just lips sha

don't you ever sleep

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
define 'hmmmm'

they turn you on or wahgrin??

just lips sha

don't you ever sleep

sexy!....Doesn't this same question apply to you?. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:04am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

sexy!....Doesn't this same question apply to you?. grin grin grin
lmao...i'm a gate keepertonguetonguetongue

sexy??cheesycheesy i smell serious ............grin

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
lmao...i'm a gate keepertonguetonguetongue

I am a watch guard;Same line of profession. grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:13am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

I am a watch guard;Same line of profession. grin grin
wtf!!gringrin

the only girl i know that's always awakelipsrsealed
does really bad things in her roomcheesy

so please,what exactly do you watch? cheesy
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
wtf!!gringrin

the only girl i know that's always awakelipsrsealed
does really bad things in her roomcheesy

so please,what exactly do you watch? cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hmmmmmm!....what exactly do i watch ke?..........What dey hek are you watching?, cos you're defi mistaking me for someone slse
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hmmmmmm!....what exactly do i watch ke?..........What dey hek are you watching?, cos you're defi mistaking me for someone slse
lol.....what i meant was why should a girl be a watch guard,isn't that a guy thing??

+ we cant belong to the same profession
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
lol.....what i meant was why should a girl be a watch guard,isn't that a guy thing??

+ we cant belong to the same profession

pls, i do have a female classmate, who happens to be work as a security at an army base
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

pls, i do have a female classmate, who happens to be work as a security at an army base
hehehehehehe.......all that was meant to be a joke na??
you're taking it serious oh

just don't shoot me if i come for robbery sha
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
hehehehehehe.......all that was meant to be a joke na??
you're taking it serious oh

just don't shoot me if i come for robbery sha

just make sure u have ur username printed on ur Tshirt
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

just make sure u have ur username printed on ur Tshirt
lol.........i trust/believe you

you won't fall my hand

just shoot all my gang members when we donelipsrsealed

need the molla to myself
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
lol.........i trust/believe you

you won't fall my hand

just shoot all my gang members when we donelipsrsealed

need the molla to myself

That's selfishness;In that case, you'll go first grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

That's selfishness;In that case, you'll go first grin grin grin grin
shockedshockedshocked
they're thieves na!!

i'm a buisnessman,we both negotiate a price

i'm just doing it to burn caloriescheesy
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2014
nickz:
shockedshockedshocked
they're thieves na!!

i'm a buisnessman,we both negotiate a price

i'm just doing it to burn caloriescheesy
Businessman?....SmH!...It was fun chatting with u; i am about to get off from my place of work grin grin grin grin grin...Next stop will be my bed.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

Businessman?....SmH! ...It was fun chatting with u; i am about to get off from my place of work grin grin grin grin grin...Next stop will be my bed.
gringringrin
ok miss

just try not to shoot yourselftongue
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
glitest:

Businessman?....SmH!...It was fun chatting with u; i am about to get off from my place of work grin grin grin grin grin...Next stop will be my bed.
hi love embarassed

Rita Ora – Let You Love Me (stream & Download) / 2face Idibia Is He A Muslim Or Christian? / Naeto C Quits Storm Records