Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

New MTN Extortion Trick! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New MTN Extortion Trick! (523 Views)

New Mtn Free Calls Cheat: Talk For 24hours With 40naira On Mtn / Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / New MTN Unlimited Free Browsing That Allow You To Browse Unlimited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New MTN Extortion Trick! by Favouredd(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Have you experience new trick MTN nigeria is using to extort money from there subscribers. For subscriber on Mtn zone if u wanna make a call before, u will be notify on d charges per second on d call but now no notification from them. They deduct your money anyhow they like. Am using this medium to implore NCC to take note of this and appropriate sanction should be given to them. Enough of South Africa company extortion on us!!!
Re: New MTN Extortion Trick! by Dreal1247: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
I borrowed airtime from MTN without knowing that my megabites was exhausted, they finished the money while i was browsing. Assuming i was notified, i should have done something, but no more notifications.

(1) (Reply)

Microcontroller Programming Software For Sell / Lagos Airport Fire Averted / Thousands Of Einstein Documents Are Now A Click Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.