Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

'I Was In Geography Just Last Week' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'I Was In Geography Just Last Week' (761 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Gym Instructor Who Studied Geography In Varsity. / Geography Class / Patience Jonathan English When She Arrived Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Was In Geography Just Last Week' by Jarus(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2008
A man was travelling in a commercial bus from Ibadan to Lagos.
There were several people in the bus, and along the way the man started a discussion bragging to co-travellers in bus that he had travelled far and wide
THE MAN It's good to know many places around the world. I've been to over 75 cities around the world. I have been to London, to Berlin to Sao Paulo, to Toronto, to Washington,to New York, to Amsterdam, just name it. They are all nice cities, and one day you will be like me (referring to people in the bus)
ONE SMALL GIRL IN THE BUS: Daddy, for you to have known all these places, you will know Geography very well o
[b]THE MAN[/b]Haba, Geography is a nice place, I was there just last week.

1 Like

Re: 'I Was In Geography Just Last Week' by aventura: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2013
angry

(1) (Reply)

This Makes Sense / Pictures Of Former Abia State Governor Chief Orji Uzor Kalu And Imo State Governor Ohakim Fighting / Scientists Found Water In Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.