Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. (827 Views)

Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw / When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare / A Man Sleeping In His Inlaw's House....how Do You See It In Your Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by adeoladele(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello my follow nairalander I want to ask you for an advise my mother inlaw gave me a plot of land For the past 5 months now though I never visited the place because I don't know know maybe is proper or not,
I got 200k now am thinking of using the money to mark something. Should I collect the land or not, we just did our regisry a month ago.
Please advise
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by bakandow11: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Do d four corners for demacation, it belongs to your children. dont sell on build on it.
NEXT CASE plz
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Story story storieee!
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by dkronicle(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lols. That woman don set trap for you. See this: your children wont inherit anything from there maternal home even if you build a mansion but frm ur father's place. The land she gave you is like a project. If you build there, its like giving her a package which she didnt complete. Would you like to live in your inlaws land permanently. Just like one of the 48laws. *Giving*
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by adeoladele(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are u saying I should reject it
dkronicle:
Lols. That woman don set trap for you. See this: your children wont inherit anything from there maternal home even if you build a mansion but frm ur father's place. The land she gave you is like a project. If you build there, its like giving her a package which she didnt complete. Would you like to live in your inlaws land permanently. Just like one of the 48laws. *Giving*
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by egopersonified(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why not seek your parents advice. They would know your culture and that of your husband's and your r/ship with your inlaws so they would be in a better position to know what to do.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by dkronicle(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Capital yes. Am serious. Or else you feel like givin her a mansion
adeoladele:
Are u saying I should reject it
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by M4gunners: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
adeoladele:
Hello my follow nairalander I want to ask you for an advise my mother inlaw gave me a plot of land For the past 5 months now though I never visited the place because I don't know know maybe is proper or not,
I got 200k now am thinking of using the money to mark something. Should I collect the land or not, we just did our regisry a month ago.
Please advise
Take the Land because it is a gift. Make sure you don't build anything on it for now.If after She grow old (hope you understand )then you can know what to do with the Lan.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Gave Me A Plot Of Land. by adeoladele(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thanks for the advise, someone told me I should buy the land from her instead, I should give her money and follow normal procedure

(1) (Reply)

Why Someone Igbo Folks Are Becoming Annoying With Their Comments / A Thread For Everything Facebook / Living Around Oyinbo Gets Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.