Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale. (983 Views)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale @ Dakwa, Via Madalla Junction, Niger State / Two Plots Of Land For Sale Inside Femab Estate 7million Asking / Plots Of Land For Sale In Various Estate Within Lekki-ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Buy a plot of land for #200,000 located at kaduna south, eastern bye pass by kachia new road. Contact 08037947210 bbm 2969DD29.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Feranmicharles(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hurray!!! Santa klose on his way. Hallelujah
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Hurray!!! Santa klose on his way. Hallelujah
plz if u are not interested I beg u just stay away this is no joke & not a scam so plz stay away. I work & earn 150k a month so 200k is not what I will steel. Plz give yourself some respect thanks.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Feranmicharles(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
real22:
plz if u are not interested I beg u just stay away this is no joke & not a scam so plz stay away. I work & earn 150k a month so 200k is not what I will steel. Plz give yourself some respect thanks.

Wow see level ooo,well I no go vex,take this card and flex

MTN 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Etisalat 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Glo 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Airtel 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Scratch am and load load it
Who get am
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Wow see level ooo,well I no go vex,take this card and flex

MTN 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Etisalat 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Glo 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Airtel 2000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Scratch am and load load it
Who get am
I don't no you from anywhere & I have never offended you in anyway so why trying to spoil my advert. I didn't come here to joke with little children plZ.

I didn't insult you & I didn't offend you yet you come to spoil my advert for these reason, success & prograss shall be very far away from you as you intend to spoil my advert so shall ppl spoil every good thing that will ever come your way.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Feranmicharles(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
real22:
I don't no you from anywhere & I have never offended you in anyway so why trying to spoil my advert. I didn't come here to joke with little children plZ.

I didn't insult you & I didn't offend you yet you come to spoil my advert for these reason, success & prograss shall be very far away from you as you intend to spoil my advert so shall ppl spoil every good thing that will ever come your way.

Hey bros is it up to that?
Moreover I didn't intend to spoil any goodies that's on ur way,for your info:

That heavy curse isn't for me nor my well wishers

Lastly: I won't curse u,buh there's one song in yoruba that says thus: ko ri fun e ge ge bi ero okan re si mi (what u wish me shall also be reverse back to you)

That's all God bless
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Hey bros is it up to that?
Moreover I didn't intend to spoil any goodies that's on ur way,for your info:

That heavy curse isn't for me nor my well wishers

Lastly: I won't curse u,buh there's one song in yoruba that says thus: ko ri fun e ge ge bi ero okan re si mi (what u wish me shall also be reverse back to you)

That's all God bless
1st am not a brother am a sist

2nd you are right, I didn't wish you bad but you just wished yourself bad because I see no reason why you should make such comment on my post if you don't wish me bad? so you are the 1st to wish me bad & surly bad shall follow you.

Its really not fair that I post an advert & for no reason you came from nowhere to mess my advert up. Do u know me b4? Have I ever offended you? Have I insulted you b4? The answers to those questions are NO so why did you do that on my advert?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Feranmicharles(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
real22:
1st am not a brother am a sist

2nd you are right, I didn't wish you bad but you just wished yourself bad because I see no reason why you should make such comment on my post if you don't wish me bad? so you are the 1st to wish me bad & surly bad shall follow you.

Its really not fair that I post an advert & for no reason you came from nowhere to mess my advert up. Do u know me b4? Have I ever offended you? Have I insulted you b4? The answers to those questions are NO so why did you do that on my advert?

Okay o,my sis from another mother in kaduna
I can see that u didn't notice other trend,cos if u do u will see the same post(hurray!!! Santa klose is on his way,hallelujah) on every trend

And if u r angry, am sorry,biko,ma binu

Thanks for accepting my apology grin
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Okay o,my sis from another mother in kaduna
I can see that u didn't notice other trend,cos if u do u will see the same post(hurray!!! Santa klose is on his way,hallelujah) on every trend

And if u r angry, am sorry,biko,ma binu

Thanks for accepting my apology grin
now u are talking. Sure apology accepted & am sorry too. And plz do not post such on my post again there is a section for jokes & not on my post.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale. by Feranmicharles(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
real22:
now u are talking. Sure apology accepted & am sorry too. And plz do not post such on my post again there is a section for jokes & not on my post.
Okay now,no qualms.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Promo Is Finally Here!!havillah Park And Garden Selling @ Promo Price! / A Luxury Mimi Flat ( Fully Service) @ Banana Island Estate Ikoyi + GYM Etc..... / 1 Bedroom Apartment On Agungi Road, Lekki***cheap***450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.