Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic (7410 Views)

Get Your Washing Machine As Low As N9,500 . Free Delivery Within Lagos ... / Brand New LG Washing Machine For Your Home (unopened In Box) / 2014 The Year Of The New Lagos Electronic Certificate Of Occupancy ( E-C of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
INTRODUCTION OFOLUTECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGINE any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08031313055 OR 08028517043
E-mail: olutechng@yahoo.com

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Still at your service to serve u better contact olu for your washing machine machine repair and other home appliances 08064636622
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
contact us for your washing machine repair 08064636622
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
For your washing machines repairs Pls contact olu and other home appliances 08064636622
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
[center][/center]
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2016
For your washing machines repairs Pls contact olu and other home appliances 08064636622
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
wink
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
wink undecidedFor your washing machines repairs Pls contact olu and other home appliances 08064636622
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
smiley
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGINE any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08064636622 OR 08028517043
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by PAPIJAID(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Olutech:
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGINE any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermoc
ool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.Honesty is our watchword.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08064636622 OR 08028517043
How is honesty your watchword and which trial will convince them.
Olutech, this is what I hate doing but since you have pushed me to the wall, I just have to speak out before fellow nairalanders fall into your trap, I called and I told you I needed a timer for my washing machine and you said you can send the timer through transporters since I reside in Saki, you hastened me up to pay that you are around where you will send the timer, I forwarded the money immediately but up till now you have not send the timer, you keep promising me you will send it the next day but you did not, anytime I call you it is from one rooster and bull story to the other and now you refuse to pick my calls anytime I call you with my phone except I use another person's phone to call u, is this the new way of doing business, you are no more replying me on whatsapp, I even send the number of my brother that lives around your Office and you are not picking his calls too because he is related to me.
Nairalanders please have I committed an offence by paying this dude before getting my timer.
I asked you to refund my 10k that I have gotten where I can purchase it in lag (at LG store - I was even told the timer is just 5k) but you refused, you are telling me that you have already purchased the timer but still you refuse to send either the timer or my money.
My phone number is 08032352182 and 08079133689 (whatsapp)
OLUTECH SEND MY TIMER OR RETURN MY 10K
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sir, I know how you felt due to delay in delivering of the timer and I'm so sorry about that.
Sir, kindly help me to tell everyone I have already delivered it to you, I have been on the internet for almost six years now and I have never duped anyone before, your timer was delay due to some unavoidable circumstances. I never knew this has been going on here if not, I would have replied,I'm sorry once again. Thank you. OLUTECH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Olutech: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by Naturallygifted: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello olutech,

Am happy to see you.
Since almost two years you came to repair my washing machine in ojodu, you took away my washing Machine panel that you want to go and repair it and you did not return it despite calling over and over again now you have made my washing machine redundant since then. I still can't figure out what your excuses are. I am highly disappointed in you. Please return my panel. Two years now you have inconvenient my family with this; what kind of person are you? The is no way to work at all. Please return my panel.

3 Likes

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by WondaWoman: 8:37am On May 21, 2019
Thank you all for the feedback o. I nearly fell victim too.

1 Like

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by JABB(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Olu tech has an advantage of been known by a lots of people whom he provides his service to but blew up his chance. So unfortunate!!!
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by nenergy(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Sad story! I came here looking for a trusted washing machine technician
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by ayboye: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for telling us so we don't fall victims too. I got here looking for someone to help fix my washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by kaycent001(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2022
Hello everyone am samson a washing machine repaire i am well trained,deals with all kinds of washing machine. I got my traning in lagos in mr chris washing machine repaire in egbeda b/side lagos commad pls u can check him on he's one the best and has many trained staff but am currently in rive port harcourt kindly call or whatsapp me on 09063714069 or 09045302668 i am honest and trust worthy i av never disappoint my customers feel free to call tnkz

1 Like

Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by LastDon1407: 2:40pm On Apr 08
Brother, I really appreciate your efforts on my washing machine today, I'm the guy that called you from Ibadan, you put me through on how to repair my machine without collecting a dime and it's working perfectly now, thanks once again, may God bless you more
[buote author=kaycent001 post=112751779]Hello everyone am samson a washing machine repaire i am well trained,deals with all kinds of washing machine. I got my traning in lagos in mr chris washing machine repaire in egbeda b/side lagos commad pls u can check him on he's one the best and has many trained staff but am currently in rive port harcourt kindly call or whatsapp me on 09063714069 or 09045302668 i am honest and trust worthy i av never disappoint my customers feel free to call tnkz[/quote]
Re: Washing Machine Repair - At Your Doorsteps! And Any Other Electronic by maryglo: 4:08pm On Apr 09
Good post. I want to ask if you need a quick fix for your washing machine or any other electronics? Check out this handy guide for repairing your LG WD11020D washer at https://www.washermanual.com/lg/wd11020d/owners-manual/ . Stay tech-savvy and keep your appliances running smoothly!

(1) (Reply)

Lavadia [urban Prime Two Estate Magnificent Surroundings And Exceptional Estate / Meaning And Brief History Of A Gazette / Lovely 3 Bedroom Apartment To Let In Thomas Estate . 700K rent (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.