Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Akpos And His Girlfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And His Girlfriend (969 Views)

A Maths Student Letter To His Girlfriend / Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Girlfriend by isaacgravity(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello ladies $ gentlemen, how was your day From the story below we will be JUDGING between BOYZ $ GIRLS who jonze pass?
AKPOS $ His Girlfriend............

Akpos :Happy birthday sweetie ..
Girl: thanks so much baby....so what's my birthday gift?
Akpos (pointing) : can you see that BMW
packed over there?....
Girl: oh my God ....yes...yes....yes...yes....I can't believe this................
Akpos: I bought you a toothbrush
of the same colour ................
Girl: (Mtcheew!!!) NA THUNDER
GO FIRE YOU...LOL...
NOW GIVE YOUR ANSWER!
Have a lovely nite rest.
http://schoolnewsportal.com cares!

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Funny Pics *MUST SEE* / Very Hilarious! / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.