Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? (1523 Views)

Guys Checkout These Brave And Cute Ladies. / Brave And Gallant Nairalander Kills A Lion In His Village (photo) / Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I was in my room this evening about to conquer my dinner when i heard my pal screaming out my name from room one...i rushed out to see what's up and i saw my handsome, frosh Neighbor standing outside in his Boxers. undecided

"Watin do you"I asked and all this guy could say is "rat dey my kitchen" shocked
in my mind, i was like wtf was even trying to telll him to be a man and kill the dehm thing but the guy didn't even move close to his room...

we later searched the kitchen and lock every other corner of the room then let the rat out. Then i made fun of him later asking what if it was his girl inside when he saw the rat
My guy said "forget that thing, i go leave the girl and the rat make them continue their romantic moment" grin

Now my thought...back in those days, we had men who were so brave they even kill snakes that comes their way to save their girl from fear and make her feel secure. But guys nowadays are becoming "women". Have you ever had any experience(s) so far?

Chai...my food don cold sad
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by iceberylin(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided ŚŐ Ú ŴÁŃ ĴÚĎĞĔ ÁĹĹ ŤĤĔ ĞÚŶŚ ŴĨŤh ŶŐÚŔ ÁĴĔßŐ neighbour sad
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Goahead(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chei...
Your friend most be this gentle man.

Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
c
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Rapsainot(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ajebo blood dey run in your neighbor's vein grin....
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
iceberylin:
undecided ŚŐ Ú ŴÁŃ ĴÚĎĞĔ ÁĹĹ ŤĤĔ ĞÚŶŚ ŴĨŤh ŶŐÚŔ ÁĴĔßŐ neighbour sad

Nah...just trying to know if anyone had gone all the way to rescue the day from "pest invasion" undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by EventHUB(f): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
of course but not like my boyfriend sha embarassed
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by lirusehn(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2014

Mtchewww undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
I smell FP.. From your write up, two things are involved, it's either your friend is a dumb asss coward or he has phobia for rat
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
hnnnnnmcheesy

Rat of all things

The most lily-livered in my hood way back toys with crocodiles.....and the Illushis, with alligators.

Who will hear this ? A ratcheesy

hian!
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
I smell FP.. From your write up, two things are involved, it's either your friend is a dumb asss coward or he has phobia for rat

Guy when you sef become (f) undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by jmoore(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Some are even scared of cockroaches.
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Tattooboy: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
vizkiz:
I was in my room this evening about to conquer my dinner when i heard my pal screaming out my name from room one...i rushed out to see what's up and i saw my handsome, frosh Neighbor standing outside in his Boxers. undecided
"Watin do you"I asked and all this guy could say is "rat dey my kitchen" shocked
in my mind, i was like wtf was even trying to telll him to be a man and kill the dehm thing but the guy didn't even move close to his room...
we later searched the kitchen and lock every other corner of the room then let the rat out. Then i made fun of him later asking what if it was his girl inside when he saw the rat
My guy said "forget that thing, i go leave the girl and the rat make them continue their romantic moment" grin
Now my thought... back in those days, we had men who were so brave they even kill snakes that comes their way to save their girl from fear and make her feel secure. But guys nowadays are becoming "women". Have you ever had any experience(s) so far?
Chai...my food don cold sad
remember the genocide at a Cinema in d US months back? More than three guys actually died while trying to cover their women. So we s have brave guys.
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
vizkiz:

Guy when you sef become (f) undecided
no be my fault.. I
want to know what it feels like to
be clustered around woman
wrappers here and there; unwanted
PMs, recharge card and other
benefits attached to being a female
moniker.. More so, my BIS don
almost finish, guys must renew BIS
na grin
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by ojaydedon(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
dummy section post.... SMH... Lol.. Remember me?
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by olayincar(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na 2much of indomie grin
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by skylane: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
I understand dat ur neigbour,he must be suffering rodentophobia just like myself,I can kill snakes av challenged dogs,even somee agressive rams, but whennn I see a rat!!!! Oh my God I can jump 3 story building self,I hate them can't stand them.I remember,when myself and my brother tried to kill a rat,my broda open the bag it entered and the rat jumped straight into his cloth,oh my God,come and see shouting and removng of clothes up and down the compound from inside the house,
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Being Brave has nothing to do with Killing Rats... He might have a Phobia for Rats...
Let him catch you grinding his Babe, then u'll know he's of the Lion Family...
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by skylane: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
I also remebered when another rat again ran into a hole in the ground inside our compound,under our flower bed,I went to boil hot water and came pour it inside the hole and my broda blocked the hole with a wood and the rat was strugling to cum out lol,then as soon as my broda let go off the wood and the rat darted out from the hole making a squeakin sound,part of its fur has been peeled off...loz,I was watchin yl siting on the boot of our car. Gosh I hate rats
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by nickz(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2014
i hate cockroaches with passion,especially those ones the fly outside.......anytime they just fly and land on my cloth!!shockedshockedshocked
i dey turn mad man!!

rats are scary but not as much as cockroachessadsadsad
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 5:15am On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
i hate cockroaches with passion,especially those ones the fly outside.......anytime they just fly and land on my cloth!!shockedshockedshocked
i dey turn mad man!!

rats are scary but not as much as cockroachessadsadsad

undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
no be my fault.. I
want to know what it feels like to
be clustered around woman
wrappers here and there; unwanted
PMs, recharge card and other
benefits attached to being a female
moniker.. More so, my BIS don
almost finish, guys must renew BIS
na grin

The hustel is real bro grin
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by nickz(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2014
vizkiz:

undecided
wah??

shey i should lie ni
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by vizkiz: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
wah??

shey i should lie ni

and you use to form Van dam on NL grin
Re: Do We Still Have Brave Guys?? by nickz(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2014
vizkiz:

and you use to form Van dam on NL grin

gringringrin

those things scare the hell out of me

i have moth balls(camphor) like every where in my house except food!!

anyone i still see i just use raid lock door and run away!!

bros but e no mean say one on one with a fellow guy i go run a way ohangryangry....we go die there that day!!

(1) (Reply)

MEET The 3 Yrs Old Boy Who Weighs Over 70kg And Can’t Stop Eating![photos] / Hungry Python Swallows Porcupine For Dinner, And Guess What Happened, See The Re / Pls Help Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.