Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate (1903 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Exchange Rate / Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by digitite: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have $40 payoneer fund to sell at #150 per dollar.

Interested sincere partners should apply.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by jonescyras(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2014
digitite:

why not visiting a mastercard supported atm n vomit ur doe!.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by TopUpGold: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2014
digitite:

Contact www.topupgold.com via contact us page.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by stagger: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bros, go to Zenith bank ATM and cash your money at 157 to the dollar.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by digitite: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
jonescyras:

why not visiting a mastercard supported atm n vomit ur doe!.

Well oh well, the plastic card is taking like forever to arrive.....
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by digitite: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
TopUpGold:

Contact www.topupgold.com via contact us page.

Okay. Meanwhile, I hope your services is efficient and straight to the point....

Besides, where is arbitrage ?
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by arbitrage: 1:48am On Oct 11, 2014
digitite:

Okay. Meanwhile, I hope your services is efficient and straight to the point....

Besides, where is arbitrage ?

Arbitrage is here but I think the rate that Stagger mentioned above from Zenith Bank ATM (if true) is a better offer for you than selling to me at N150. That's my advice anyway.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by digitite: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2014
arbitrage:

Arbitrage is here but I think the rate that Stagger mentioned above from Zenith Bank ATM (if true) is a better offer for you than selling to me at N150. That's my advice anyway.

But I have not received the physical card yet, so if you want to buy the $40, I am willing to sell at N150.
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by solbash11(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2014
digitite:

But I have not received the physical card yet, so if you want to buy the $40, I am willing to sell at N150.
Do you still have the Payoneer funds available to sell? Kindly contact me by email: solbash1@gmail.com
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by digitite: 2:50am On Oct 19, 2014
solbash11:

Do you still have the Payoneer funds available to sell? Kindly contact me by email: solbash1@gmail.com

Well, actually I have used the funds in my account to order the card by DHL.....
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by Zdoh(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by macphilip: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
sell your payoneer funds to us
instant payment, no delays
payoneer exchangers in nigeria
Re: I Have Payoneer Funds To Sell - Good Exchange Rate by gkbiz2(m): 3:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Join our secure Whatsapp group to exchange the following :
Payoneer
Paypal
Bitcoins
And so much more!

We use Escrow. Follow link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3970374/buy-sell-payoneer-337-360

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Signal Service With Up To 85% Win Rate / Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.