Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Was Ebola Created As A Biological Weapon ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Was Ebola Created As A Biological Weapon ? (708 Views)

'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter / KWASU Students Fabricate Anti-terror Weapon / New Russian Stealth Jet Fighter Called ‘super Weapon’ Giving Russia Edge Over US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Ebola Created As A Biological Weapon ? by 9JAgosurvive: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am going to take the risk here, of being accused of 'a conspiracy theorist',but, jump forward to 1983. I was sitting down in a cafe reading a copy of LIFE magazine. On the cover was one word in big bold white letters AIDS. I had never heard the word before and 'HIV' came later.

The one thing that stuck in my mind was, that this new threat to humanity had a perceived '10 year incubation period', which would put it's origin at about 1973?

On the 26th. of March 1975, the 'major powers' signed up to the BWC. The Biological Weapons Convention. This was the 1st. multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of an entire category of weapons! We are not talking about 'nuclear weapons' here.

This happened in the middle of the 'Cold War', when you could not get these guys to agree on banning 'smoking'. No one asked them to do this. They just decided to do this 'thing' together, out of the blue. Why did this happen?

Where was the research into 'Bio Weapons' being done at this time? Washington, London, Moscow, Paris, Berlin?...............................NO.
They were all using an huge laboratory incubator, called........AFRICA. Why?

Well, if the 'Genie' got out of the bottle, who cares if a few million darkies perish? How convenient now, the 'EBOLA' Genie is well and truly out of the bottle, that a new scientific study puts the 'Origin of AIDS' way back to the 1900's, but, unfortunately, they left the location as, Kinnshasa. Which, coincidentially, is where the original blood sample for EBOLA came from.

Once these clowns, Russia, USA, France, Germany, UK, etc. signed the BWC Treaty, how did they clean up their laboratories/shit?. Were the animals experimented on, released into the wild?

Comment by Shane57 from http://www.theguardian.com/
Re: Was Ebola Created As A Biological Weapon ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
God help us I hve alway thought of all this disease outbreaks to b a bio weap it truly sound right but we ain't sure God help us oo

(1) (Reply)

ASTEROID FEAR: Humans 'living Onborrowed Time' Warn Experts / Just Thinking........ / Top Iphone Apps For Medical Doctors & Health Professionals Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.