Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Your Favorite Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favorite Lyrics (456 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite On Air Personality (OAP)? / Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Rapper ? / Your Favorite Old School Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Lyrics by corazondeleon(f): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2014
YOUR FAVORITE LYRICS

PILOT SPEED - HOLD THE LINE LYRICS

we welcome you to our world online, through Corazon Online channel, we will be bringing you the Lyrics of your favorites hits.

back in secondary school i could remember writing down lyrics of songs just to be able to say i love that song.
this is my favorite Lyrics.

what is yours

Unveiling Popular recording group Writer(s): William Keeley, Todd Sherman Clark, Chris Ryan Greenough, Mandeep Ruby Bumrah, Copyright: Pilate Music Inc., BMG Rights Management (Ireland) Ltd.Lyrics powered by www.musiXmatch.com

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/pilot-speed/hold-the-line-lyrics/#RQJDjThZq4jtl2SB.99

PILOT SPEED - HOLD THE LINE LYRICS
Artist: Pilot Speed
Album: Miscellaneous
Genre: Rock

Look out your front door, there's ship comin' in

I can't tell you what it brings
So carry your grief on down to the port
Tonight were bound for other shores

We live like the sun, comin' up, comin' down
Ever distant, ever proud
Now the world unfolds, shall young never see
All the wounds that never bleed

Wounds that never bleed
Wounds that never bleed

Just hold the line
You'll find my time's not enough
And I'll hold the line
And you'll find my time's not enough

Can beauty be stark, so sad and wise?
Just like an ocean in your eyes
Can I carry the load, can I slip in your skin?
On the outside lookin' in

Outside lookin' in
Outside lookin' in

And just hold the line
You'll find my time's not enough
And just hold the line
And you'll find my time's not enough

Visit www.corazonent.com for more.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Yemi Alade – Kissing / Throwback: Paul ‘play’ Dairo – Mo So Rire / Winners List – The Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA) 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.