Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Recommend A Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recommend A Wordpress Theme (2649 Views)

I'll Give You One Blog/news Wordpress Theme/template Free / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Wordpress Theme by bakenda(m): 3:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Good day all,

Need some recommendation of a premium wordpress magazine theme
with 3-columns, left and right sidebars and centre column, magazine
style, similar to punchng.com

You can just post the link here.

Thank you.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by maekhel(m): 4:51am On Oct 10, 2014
bakenda:
Good day all,

Need some recommendation of a premium wordpress magazine theme
with 3-columns, left and right sidebars and centre column, magazine
style, similar to punchng.com

You can just post the link here.

Thank you.
search wordpress theme repository https://wordpress.org/themes/

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by CreativeWeb(m): 5:07am On Oct 10, 2014
Search on themeforest.net to buy a premium magazine theme. It should cost you between 40 to 50 USD (7k to 8k Naira).

But I can give you two top-notch premium magazine themes at 2k Naira only.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by fleps(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
You do not need to buy premium themes. You can get it for free. Check here http://www.acegoals.com/get-wordpress-premium-themes-free/

I think you will like themes like Saladmag and Newspaper. Check them out on Google.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by bakenda(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks all.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by mworker46: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
I recommend, D5 Creation, the best Responsive WordPress Theme Provider the main reason of why i recommend this to you is that i used products from this website and i was satisfied.. All of their theme is approved by WordPress, Theme Review Team and they have Free, Pro and Extend Editions for themes, all the extant versions of D5 themes are RESPONSIVE - that mean that they will fit automatically to the device screen and will give your website an exceptional look... this theme is extremely friendly with user, I was wondering <3 and many, many other amazing things..

PS: The D5 Support team is also amazing, cheers.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by scorobey: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi, I recommend Firmness. It is very flexible and it comes with some awesome features, such as advanced admin panel, two image sliders, customizable home page ... I use it on http://weather.org.ng/ and really satisfied.
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by Lastdon02(m): 2:01am On Oct 15, 2014
jarida is cool. Responsive and customizable pm me lets talk sample okhype.com its used for d pc view
Re: Recommend A Wordpress Theme by bakenda(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks. We have jarida too, but the client wants a truly 3-column theme like punchng, so they can place ads on both sides(left and right).

(1) (Reply)

Get The New Ponzi August Script With Downpayment, Recommitment, And Many More / Best Hosting Company For Bloggers / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.