Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Google Restores Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Restores Linda Ikeji's Blog (420 Views)

Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Restores Linda Ikeji's Blog by pipiko: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Google has re-opened Linda Ikeji’s blog.The blog was shut down Wednesday following complainants over copyrights violations. In a post shortly the blog was restored, Linda said Mukhtar DanÍyan, popularly known as @AyeDee was her benefactor but they stopped talking last year.
@AyeDee led the campaign that caused Google to shut down the blog over plagiarism.

In her statement of defense published on her blog,Linda said her platform had also done several breaking news copied by other bloggers without her raising any eye brow.
Linda thanked her numerous readers and promise to continue blogging as long as she has breathe in her. Gistmaster discovered the conclusion of the story has a link to a story written some years ago by Mr Aye Dee on his 1976AD blog where he honoured Linda with a woman of the year award.

Re: Google Restores Linda Ikeji's Blog by Ekiseme(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Ok,maybe I'll start visiting her blog now

Let me see what's so special about it undecided
Re: Google Restores Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Linda pls go and get African insurance. I can help u if u mind. My grandpa is the chief of spirit commuters in our village. So that anyone who tries nonsense with ur blog again will be turned to a goat and will be eating grass. Just PM me and I'll get u one of the strongest juju cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tee Billz Break-up Rumors With Tiwa Savage / Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Part Of Nigeria's History - Daniel / Music: DJ Xclusive Ft. Banky W & Niyola – Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.