Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) (11049 Views)

Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria / Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) / Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.....but these first ladies are not only beautiful in the eyes of the beholders, but to every eye! Anyway, lets see if our own 'aunty Pepe' makes the list....happy reading.

1) Queen Rania of Jordan
Top on the list is the beautiful and elegant Queen Rania of Jordan. Married to the King of Jordan, Abdullah II, Queen Rania has been recognized by Forbes twice as being among the 100 most influential people in the world. In addition to the influence she holds over other, Queen Rania is both intelligent and beautiful; a hard combination to come by these days. There is no doubt that her intelligence is part of what makes her so influential in this world. While her outlook on life is modern, she is rooted in traditional ways of living and cares deeply for other people. As a well -known philanthropist she has made strides in improving education for children in Jordan. She has also been a passionate crusader in the quest to empower the women of her region.

Before she became a queen she worked as a professional in the technology industry. Since she became the Queen of Jordan she has adopted an approach to her clothing choices that allows her to dress in modern styles and still remain dressed modestly. Even her hair is styled in a way that looks modern but is still appropriate for a queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2014
2) Asma al-Assad
As the first lady of Syria, Asma al-Assad is married to President Bashar Al-Assad and is truly a beautiful sight to behold. Not one to pile on the makeup, Asma al-Assad has a natural beauty. The British-Syrian’s signature style involves her platform Louboutin shoes and her hair kept wavy. Though she is a gentle person she can also be firm when necessary, a quality that is very valuable in a lady as refined as herself. This soft side of her personality is one of the reasons she is self-assured and possesses a classic level of beauty that not every woman can pull off. Her self-assuredness is part of what makes her such a powerful decision maker within her country.

1 Share

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Ok
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
3) Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco
Morocco’s current King, Mohammad the VI, is married to Princess Lalla Salma. The princess’s distinctive red hair contributes to her gorgeous looks. She is also an intellectual woman who has received an excellent education; holding a degree in engineering. She made history for the distinct honor of being named royalty due to her marriage to Mohammad the VI. The first wife of a Moroccan ruler to have ever been given that title publicly. Not only does she play an important part in the ruling of Morocco, she has also founded an association working to prevent cancer.
Princess-Lalla-Salma-hot

As a fan of Modern Western style clothing she is also on the cutting edge of fashion with the Kaftans she wears, which are always colorful. She is known for wearing this particular style of clothing when she meets other world’s First Ladies.

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by Richiy(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Op e for better for you if you just complete the list. It would Definately draw attention to your site. Which kin marketing strategy you dey use?
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Richiy:
Op e for better for you if you just complete the list. It would Definately draw attention to your site. Which kin marketing strategy you dey use?
lol.....i am doing it in bits.....
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
4) Mehriban Aliyeva

At 50 years old Mehriban Aliyeva, Azerbaijan’s First Lady, still looks as fabulous as she ever has. Married to Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyeva, she has three children and two grandchildren. When it comes to her fashion sense she is right up there with Michelle Obama, Jacqueline Kennedy and Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned. She is widely admired, not only for her beauty but also for her accomplishments and even her wit. After marrying President Aliyeva she went on to complete a degree at the Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy.

Ranked as one of the world’s most fashionable First Ladies, she is a Goodwill Ambassador for UNESCO as well as a licensed doctor. She also served as the President of the Azerbaijan Gymnastics Federation. Her classic style includes Chanel purses, tailored outfits and high heeled shoes. She is also fond of the classic beehive hair style.

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
5) Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan

In 2011 Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan got her title when she married King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, an Oxford-educated.

A commoner, Queen Pema is a daughter of pilot and is known by her preference for Bhutanese dresses in a traditional style. As a well- rounded woman she enjoys hobbies such as basketball and fine arts, and is especially interested in painting. Her love for basketball led to her acting as her high school basketball team’s captain. Since graduating, her interest in basketball has never wavered. She is fluent in three languages; English, Hindi and Dzongkha, which is Bhutan’s national language.

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by bebe2(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
beauty and the beast shocked shocked

all the men seem very ugly compared with to the women.

money + power= beautiful wife

FACT!!
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by davidflipcy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
ulster:
4) Mehriban Aliyeva

At 50 years old Mehriban Aliyeva, Azerbaijan’s First Lady, still looks as fabulous as she ever has. Married to Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyeva, she has three children and two grandchildren. When it comes to her fashion sense she is right up there with Michelle Obama, Jacqueline Kennedy and Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned. She is widely admired, not only for her beauty but also for her accomplishments and even her wit. After marrying President Aliyeva she went on to complete a degree at the Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy.

Ranked as one of the world’s most fashionable First Ladies, she is a Goodwill Ambassador for UNESCO as well as a licensed doctor. She also served as the President of the Azerbaijan Gymnastics Federation. Her classic style includes Chanel purses, tailored outfits and high heeled shoes. She is also fond of the classic beehive hair style.
love this woman even though she is over 50

1 Like

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
6) Michelle Obama
Here comes our own Afro-descent gazelle Michelle, U.S. President Barack Obama’s wife.

She is also among the world’s most beautiful first ladies. She has been making headlines for her beauty since her husband became the Commander – In – Chief of the United States. Her beauty combined with her strong yet caring personality explains her self-assuredness. Mrs. Obama has also been recognized as one of the world’s 100 most beautiful people. Popular opinion is that of all the first ladies of the U.S. Mrs. Obama comes in second only to Jacqueline Kennedy (JFK's widow) when it comes to beauty.

Michelle Obama is known for fashions such as the sleeveless gowns that show off her smooth and toned arms. She has also received a lot of attention for the silk coat by Thom Browne that she wore to mark the second inauguration of President Obama. As someone who frequently appears in public wearing clothes designed in the U.S, Michelle Obama has made quite a splash on the world that other first ladies haven’t. Unlike the majority of first ladies, Michelle Obama often chooses clothes that the average American can afford. This is one of the reasons so many people like her more than any other first lady in the past. The average woman in America admires Michelle Obama’s style.

My best shot of her includes those taken at a State banquet in Buckingham Palace with HRM The Queen of England. One minute let me dig up that shot. in the interim,

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
I haven't seen 'Anty Pe-pe' yet.....
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Michelle and HRM The Queen
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
How are you Grand ma......are you keeping well....?

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Asma al-Assad is like the younger version of Queen Rania; both stylish and classy.

Mehriban Aliyeva's face is as tight as that of madonna - facial expression reduced to zero due to loads of botox. I bet she use to be pretty.

Michelle is ageing gracefully. Black don't crack! grin

1 Like

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by pyyxxaro: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why is AUNTY PATIENCE's Passport not here cry
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by austinoeze(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
wia Dame?
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
7) Sylvia Bongo Ondimba
Our next Afro-descent gazelle is Gabon’s First Lady, Sylvia Bongo Ondimba. In actually sense, she is Africa's most beautiful First Lady a title she took from Cameroon First Lady, Chantal Biya. In addition to being known for her beauty, Ondimba belongs to the haute couture club and is a big fan of fashion designer Valentino. She is also known for her love of Chanel couture. She is often seen in perfectly tailored frocks. As a children and women’s advocate she is very vocal about her passions.

Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by RockMaxi: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
@OP, apart from Michelle Obama,cool all I see is number. angry Where is the beauty? I hope you knew I'm equally a beholder before you quote.. grin
Well you have tried but where is the remaining post. tongue
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
RockMaxi:
@OP, apart from Michelle Obama,cool all I see is number. angry Where is the beauty? I hope you knew I'm equally a beholder before you quote.. grin
Well you have tried but where is the remaining post. tongue
lol.....thanks though......i am updating but full stuff is on:
www.fultonheights..com
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
austinoeze:
wia Dame?
well... we still have one slot left, maybe it might be Dame......
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Following till you're done. I'll then see if i can rate mine.
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Following till you're done. I'll then see if i can rate mine.
lol.....ok, thanks for following!
Will be done soon, hope i no go fall hand?
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
ulster:

lol.....ok, thanks for following!
Will be done soon, hope i no go fall hand?
kk.
Waiting...
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by qadeerkug(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
even my Gram ma better pass does crocroch's undecided
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
qadeerkug:
even my Gram ma better pass does crocroch's undecided
wich one be 'crocroch' for there?
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by qadeerkug(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
ulster:

wich one be 'crocroch' for there?
u may ask d poster mr man
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by oluamid(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
If mama P no make am into your list en Op, you go hear ween. undecided
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by ulster: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lol........ Okrika warriors on standby, right!
Re: World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) by JEITO: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2014
The first 4 are arabs but how come aljenu no disturb them as dey no dey cover hair na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Derele Gay? / Linda Ikeji Or Munachi Abii? / Adebayo Faleti Burial Rites Begin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.