Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? (4733 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Please All Judge My Pics Am I Handsome / Do You Think Am Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Damianogz: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2014
I am european

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Edwinmason(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
2/10
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by iceberylin(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2014
ŚŐ ĔÚŔŐPĔÁŃ ŃĔŤŴŐŔĶ PŔŐVĨĎĔŔŚ ĎĤ ĎÁŚĤ ŦŔĔĔ 10mb undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by badaru911: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2014
you are. 6/10
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Cant they rate you in Europe? Aint nobody got time for that.

Rate yaself. Pfft.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by chibwike(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚŐ ĔÚŔŐPĔÁŃ ŃĔŤŴŐŔĶ PŔŐVĨĎĔŔŚ ĎĤ ĎÁŚĤ ŦŔĔĔ 10mb undecided
Lwkm
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by chibwike(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Op i rate you 6/10...buh are you still in europe....or you re nw at mushin...btw u look like a ghost

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't rate white guys undecided
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
Op i rate you 6/10...buh are you still in europe....or you re nw at mushin...btw u look like a ghost
chisosu! grin grin grin.
Well, @Op, did someone tell you you're ugly? Because you just created this account 23mins ago and this is your 1st topic. You're handsome, rating you ain't necessary.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by chibwike(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
chisosu! grin grin grin.
Well, @Op, did someone tell you you're ugly? Because you just created this account 23mins ago and this is your 1st topic. You're handsome, rating you ain't necessary.
berrypop hw re u, i saw ur diary

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by valmunich(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
What the deuce undecided
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
berrypop hw re u, i saw ur diary
i'm cool. good morning. You did? Hmmm, writting most of my thoughts and my life though.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Beennkumar(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2014
You left all the European forums and registered in a Nigerian forum, just so we could tell you how handsome you are?

You obviously have no knowledge on how to lie. angry
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by chibwike(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'm cool. good morning. You did? Hmmm, writting most of my thoughts and my life though.
yeah....maybe i'd get to knw u better, tru dat medium...nice write-ups btw.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by chibwike(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Beennkumar:
You left all the European forums and registered in a Nigerian forum, just so we could tell you how handsome you are?

Lol...bro u wicked oh
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Wittylens(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Damianogz:
I am european

Hi , Welcome To Nairaland Forum. I Hope You Know That 80% Of People Here Are Nigerians. Nigerians Are Lovely People And They're Fun To Be With (Although Some Act Crazy).

As For Rating I'd Rate You 7 / 10 . You're Okay.

Have A Nice Day.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
and our rating you would make you more of a man right?

too many wack brains on here angry
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Wittylens(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

Shutup And Take A Seat! You're Also Not A Nigerian :->
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Is it the flashlight that gave you red eye and made you white?

Orrrrr, are you Nashurally white.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
yeah....maybe i'd get to knw u better, tru dat medium...nice write-ups btw.
Ok. Thank you.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Beennkumar(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Wittylens:

Shutup And Take A Seat! You're Also Not A Nigerian :->

You are Damianogz!
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by NickiRoman: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Smh,Wetin they worry this Op You are not fine.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by NickiRoman: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

You are Damianogz!
Lmfao,Something is definitely wrong that boy!
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
If u believe that the op is the owner of that picture u can believe that jesus christ was a nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
undecided :_\ :_\

And I thought I was ugly

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by ideology(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Damianogz:
I am european

seriously you don't need anyone to tell you that you are handsome, there's no one exactly like you on the face of the earth, none before and no one will be after you.
You are unique and God's best cool

For the record,
I love white folks with black hair, cool
6/10 though

I think you should marry an African.
You will marvel at how cute your kids will be wink
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Lot and lots of racists here smh
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Even though the picture ain't for u, u're still not fine. 5/10
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Babygal4eva(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Unibenstudent:
If u believe that the op is the owner of that picture u can believe that jesus christ was a nigerian man

Lol cheesy
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Beennkumar(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
NickiRoman:
Lmfao,Something is definitely wrong that boy!
Seriously.
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by Babygal4eva(f): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Lol na today I no say Nigerians fi be racists.

Op don't mind them u r a 5(love ur hair)
Re: Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? by farano(f): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
mtcheeewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party.... ;D / Drop your Bbm Pin / Abuja single handsomes and pretties, Get in here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.