Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bonanza!!!all States Of Nigerian Telephone Numbers For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bonanza!!!all States Of Nigerian Telephone Numbers For Sale (1001 Views)

Wireless Intercom Pabx Office Telephone Solution 08067718031 / Gsm Numbers For Bulksms,advertisement And Political Campaign / Distributors Needed For A New Fmcg Company In All States Of The Federation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza!!!all States Of Nigerian Telephone Numbers For Sale by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Bonanza !!! For Sale .Active GSM numbers for Sale.... Nationwide all states For Bulk Sms and Promotional Use....

SMS Marketing works like magic, it increases your sales and patronage, SMS is best fast and cheapest and most efficient method to let people know about your services in just minutes.

We have over 80 Million GSM numbers of Nigerians sorted in to the 36 states including FCT Abuja and 90% active phones lines with periodical updates

95% of all text messages are read , 22%of text messages with value are forwarded to friends and family and 62% of text messages are remembered

Ours is not generated GSM numbers. We have active GSM numbers of every state in Nigeria. Remember after you get these GSM numbers, they are yours forever. You can use them over and over again for your marketing purposes.

PM me now for Price...Grab it now..Opportunity!!pin:293F579B. Sms or what's app call 08137337447

Q: In what file format is the GSM numbers?

The numbers are stored in Microsoft Word which every computer has and can open. You can copy and paste it anywhere.

Q: How genuine are the numbers?

You can do your own due diligence by calling some of the numbers to verify them when you get them.

Q: How many states are covered?

The whole 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

Q: What are the networks covered?

The four major networks: MTN, GLO, Airtel, and Etisalat.

Q: How much is it?

You can buy any state for just N5,000. To buy all the states at once, the price is just N45,000.

Q: If I pay for the numbers, how do I get them?

We will email you a link to download it.

Q: If I want to buy a particular state, how much will it cost me?

Just N5,000.
If you want the whole state its N 45,000

Check our banner for Contact details on how to proceed with your order

8 Profitable Ways You Can Use the GSM Numbers

1. Marketing of products & services - You can market your products and services and events to these numbers (you can target any state you want) and get massive response.

2. Short Code Business - You can launch your very own SHORT CODE BUSINESS (you know those short codes like 32504 you used to text to in order to subscribe to tips, news, quiz, and so on). It’s a very lucrative business.

3. Phone List Brokerage - You can launch your very own GSM numbers list brokerage business (I know people who rent this numbers as high as N2 per number! Imagine renting 1 million numbers for just 50 kobo (that’s half a million profit for you to pocket!)

4. Rent or Sell It - You can rent or sell the numbers to politicians and political parties during election time and you’re not limited to only your state! (Smart folks are seriously positioning to take their cut of the “national cake”;don’t be left out!)

5. Corporate Renting - You can rent the numbers to blue-chip companies and social organizations for their publicity campaigns and seasonal greetings to Nigerians.

6. Rent to Government Agencies - You can rent the phone number list to state governments, ministries, agencies (they need GSM numbers to pass important information to Nigerians like policy changes and so on).

7.Rent to Schools - You can also rent the numbers to private schools, universities, professional institutes, and so on.

8. Religious Renting - You can rent the numbers to Churches to publicize their events and books in their localities.

(1) (Reply)

BLCO Available: Check Out Our Procedure / All About CISA EXAM 2015 – A Synopsis / Quality Bags For Just 2k!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.