Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Being A Vampire - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Being A Vampire (1687 Views)

Origins Of The Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm VERY interested in this vampirism stuff. So, please who can tell me how I can become a vampire?.. Thanks
Re: Being A Vampire by Feranmicharles(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Make I bite you?

2 Likes

Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Make I bite you?

grin I no like your version

1 Like

Re: Being A Vampire by Feranmicharles(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2014
Pr0ton:

lol
Vampire na vampire,this 1 badt gan ni o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Feranmicharles:
lol
Vampire na vampire,this 1 badt gan ni o cheesy grin

'Ka ma pa de' make we no meet... I no fit wait on seeing this one let alone giving him my neck to bite

2 Likes

Re: Being A Vampire by Feranmicharles(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pr0ton:

'Ka ma pa de' make we no meet... I no fit wait on seeing this one let alone giving him my neck to bite
lol... grin
Re: Being A Vampire by hunter21(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
OP!

1 Like

Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
hunter21:
OP!

Na you be that?
Re: Being A Vampire by traware(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pr0ton:

Who no like better thing?This im version resemble person wey get disease wey scientists never discover.If this one bite you eh,instead of turning into vampire na like this you go become...

1 Like

Re: Being A Vampire by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2014
OP, apparently there's a cult of people out there who sharpen their canine teeth and body mod their "fangs" so they're longer and more vampire-like. And yes, they're actual sanguinarians, i.e they drink blood. They even have blood-type preferences! Join the weirdos - they're always in need FRESH members - and report back to us pronto smiley Whatever you do, don't get..um..drunk??

Great timing btw! Their favorite day of the year is just around the corner.
Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2014
traware:
Who no like better thing?This im version resemble person wey get disease wey scientists never discover.If this one bite you eh,instead of turning into vampire na like this you go become...

grin na why me stay my lane.. If I see this one eh.. Na to shoot remain
Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
OP, apparently there's a cult of people out there who sharpen their canine teeth and body mod their "fangs" so they're longer and more vampire-like. And yes, they're actual sanguinarians, i.e they drink blood. They even have blood-type preferences! Join the weirdos - they're always in need FRESH members - and report back to us pronto smiley Whatever you do, don't get..um..drunk??

Great timing btw! Their favorite day of the year is just around the corner.

But they aint real vampires. They walk in daylight, don't they? They will one day die, won't they? They don't fly and convert others, do they?

They no different from those celebrating Haloween. The only thing spectacular is--- they drink blood.
Re: Being A Vampire by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pr0ton:

But they aint real vampires. They walk in daylight, don't they? They will one day die, won't they? They don't fly and convert others, do they?

They no different from those celebrating Haloween. The only thing spectacular is--- they drink blood.

Well, what do we have here? A negative proton tongue

On the bright side, vampire fiction is nauseatingly prevalent in TV shows and novels nowadays. Err, drink your fill.
Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, what do we have here? A negative proton tongue

On the bright side, vampire fiction is nauseatingly prevalent in TV shows and novels nowadays. Err, drink your fill.

So in conclusion... Being a REAL vampire is impossible.

I'll try to have my name in history tongue

Don't ask how. wink
Re: Being A Vampire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pr0ton:

So in conclusion... Being a REAL vampire is impossible.

I'll try to have my name in history tongue

Don't ask how. wink

Uh-oh. Should I be worried lol?
Re: Being A Vampire by Pr0ton: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Uh-oh. Should I be worried lol?

Don't worry.. After getting converted I'll pay you a visit. But before then get some fresh bl**d ready for me and expect my coming

soon.
Re: Being A Vampire by thedharrison1: 1:48pm On Jan 31
I was born a vampire and Yes we do exist and we feed too. I can say not all vampires are good because some vampires can kill because of the urge of blood but with time they can control this. We feed off blood from donors. We can do cool stuff if we concentrate on the environments around us. I was born a vampire and my mom too was a vampire, she helped me grow. And yes, I can also turn into a normal human who can be a vampire too which most vampires do not know of or do not want to tell You about. If you want more research on us contact GREAT VAMPIRE LORD via greatvampirelord1@gmail.com and his website. https:/greatvampirekingdom.webs.com/  I would not like to reveal all about us here because society seems to have different ideas about us. GOOD LUCK. You can contact me for more info at thedharrison1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Historical Facts: Who Are The Egbas?? / Ataoja Of Osogbo Refuses To Swear With Quran Before Panel / Clarification Needed; The Difference Between IBO And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.