Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,803 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed (907 Views)

I Need A Very Good Mobile Site Designer / Web Site Designer Needed / Site Designer And Css Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by YBNSCEO(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Hello web masters I need a proffesional site this is the details
Requirement;you must have an office so I come over and we talk things out.
You must show me evidence of past projects
You must be good and willing to accept part payment after work is done you would receive full payment
You must finish work in less than 30 days
...............................................................................................
I need you to create a site for me where visitors login and hAve an account with me.this site has to do with sport betting,it is a site where users can get sport Daily picks for free and paid subcription it is not a betting site you create an admin platform for me where I can post games and immediately it is sent to paid users via inbox on my site.also I wud b able to send games to all users both paid and free.
Now when a user visits my site he registers with his username,password phone number his account balance shows zero naira he has an option to deposit funds to his account after depositing he can subcribe to my picks for either daily,weekly or monthly which ever one he opts for his account is debited on my site and he gets a message saying he has subcribed and after the duration he paid for he receives a message saying his subcription has expired!
As easy as that contact me via my number on my signature thanks
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by udokpuenyi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
How do want to handle payment (subscription) of your site.
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by moderatorr: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
You must be good and willing to accept part payment after work is done you would receive full payment
...............................................................................................
I need you to create a site for me where visitors login and hAve an account with me.this site has to do with sport betting,it is a site where users can get sport Daily picks for free and paid subcription it is not a betting site you create an admin platform for me where I can post games and immediately it is sent to paid users via inbox on my site.also I wud b able to send games to all users both paid and free.
Now when a user visits my site he registers with his username,password phone number his account balance shows zero naira he has an option to deposit funds to his account after depositing he can subcribe to my picks for either daily,weekly or monthly which ever one he opts for his account is debited on my site and he gets a message saying he has subcribed and after the duration he paid for he receives a message saying his subcription has expired!

i can get it done, and even integrate epayment to your site. Site will be ready in 2 weeks.
I can accept part payment long as its not too small.
Call or whatsapp: 08068944517
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by moderatorr: 3:05am On Oct 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
I can handle it for you. Your conditions too will be met. Contact me on uche.ukagwu@afridigit.net or 08155067104 lets talk and i will forward you my past jobs.

YBNSCEO:
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by clubmoney: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello,

We saw your advert on nairaland that you want to design your website, we
are available to help you to acheive it.

I Am Onyejekwe Chimezie,(Business Development Manager)at Liberty Wise Host
is a Digital Marketing and Internet Consulting, Travels and Tours Company
base in Lagos. We help small and large business organizations to gain more
brand awareness and attract more customers by having a meaningful online
presence. We provide Professional Website Design, Search Engine
Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Email Marketing,
Travels and Tours Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing and
Internet Marketing Training to help you generate more traffic, grow sales
revenue and increase market share.

Are you still wondering why you need to have a website for your business?
Today almost everybody is online; to be precise there is a statistics that
shows there are 2,749 millions internet users (as of march 2013).

Further, increase in smart phones users suggest that this number will be
almost doubled within coming five years, still I see so many businesses
without a website.

In this power point that is attached,I will be discussing few reasons why
every business should have or at least consider having a website.

click the attached document to download the power point slides

Like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/libertywisehost

Onyejekwe Chimezie,(Business Development Manager)
Tell: 08166529544,09023294326
www.libertywisehost.com
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by naijarates(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you like the site on my signature could hook u up with our developer.
Re: Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed by dicsng(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
We can host and also do the designing for you. We accept 70% upfront and you will balance with remaining 30% as soon as the work is done.
Visit www.dicsng.com to see our company website

Here are the list of our client websites
www.cobacosogbo.org
www.anatousms.com
www.estatepointng.com
www.naijapeoplemeet.com
www.reliablesmsng.com
www.houz112.com

Reach us on this numbers 08035318934/07055360964/09030985887
emails are info@dicsng.com info@dicshostingsng.com
A trial will surely convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Place Ur Ads On Amebocity For Free / The Most Popular Ways To Earn On Bitcoin / Bogger Has Introduced New Features And Adsense Layouts.. Check Your ADS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.