Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here (891 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / Uniport 2011/2012 Newly Admitted Student And Aspirants Meet Here:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Observing latests developments here on Campus..I can only conclude there will be a massive influx of students come this 2014/2015 academic session..to this effect..I'm here to answer any questions about the admission process for aspirants here on Nairaland.
Re: Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by mamasy: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hi,
pls is admission still on.
Re: Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sorry for the late reply...the admission is still on....I mean its on like till 4eva...lol...altho how early you apply determines if u fall in regular or summer
Re: Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by bukie26(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pls is admission still on? Actually m askin on a friend's behalf. She bought the form but she hasn't gone to write the post ume..so is the application still valid? I learnt that d post ume is usually conducted every thursday, when do u think she can go for d post ume nd will admission be immediate?
Re: Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2014
bukie26:
Pls is admission still on? Actually m askin on a friend's behalf. She bought the form but she hasn't gone to write the post ume..so is the application still valid? I learnt that d post ume is usually conducted every thursday, when do u think she can go for d post ume nd will admission be immediate?
yes,the admission is still on...and yes post-utme is conducted every thursday....and yes once again..the admission will be immediate as long as she has all her correct criterias...I'll advise her to come write her exams at the school itself tho...so that she can meet with the admissions director as to how immediate her admission can be...sometimes you might just be interviewd without even writing the exams...
Re: Oduduwa University,ipetumodu Aspirants Meet Here by bukie26(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tnx
heefeholuwah:
yes,the admission is still on...and yes post-utme is conducted every thursday....and yes once again..the admission will be immediate as long as she has all her correct criterias...I'll advise her to come write her exams at the school itself tho...so that she can meet with the admissions director as to how immediate her admission can be...sometimes you might just be interviewd without even writing the exams...

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: University Vs Polytechnic. Which Would You Like To Attend / Test Your Memory: Mention Five Of Your Primary School Teachers/subjects / What Was Your Favourite Snack As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.